Huggies Diapers Size 1-2 sale

ginabarrett

I about keeled over when I saw this one... Know anyone pregnant? This would be a FABULOUS baby or shower present!!! It is a 264 count box of Huggies diapers in a size 1-2 (which is bigger than 1, smaller than 2) for $17.65 It is not available for Prime but shipping on 2 boxes was under $7! My 4 month old (today) wears this size and has plenty of room... hopefully enough room for almost 500 more of them since I just ordered them!!! :cheesy: Boy that is a lot of changing ahead of me isn't it!

http://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Disney-Snug-Baby-Shaped-Diapers-8-15lbs/dp/B0012UI3YC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A1JOKHZE1W04XW&s=hpc&qid=1226118975&sr=1-1

My wife gave birth 2 days ago to our first children. Twin girls 5lbs 2oz & 4lbs 10oz. I know these diapers obviously wont fit them yet, but it is great to have them ready and waiting. As this is all new to my wife and I, I was not sure how many to get. I was going to order 2, but went with 4. We also have 2 relatives who are pregnant so if we have any leftovers, they will be getting them from us. All of the parents out there please let me know if I went overboard or if I should jump on more.

MikeBone. You didn't go over board at all especially since you have twins. My daughter is 2 months old and she goes through a lot of diapers. I usually buy mine from target. I use their brand because I've found that they work better as they get older. I pay $5.69 (i think) for 56 so this is a good price even with the shipping added in. I'm going to get a box myself. Thank you Gina this is a great find! :D

Wow...very nice deal! I picked up 4 boxes :cheesy: We don't need them YET but have been trying for another. We have been buying diapers and other essentials here and there for almost a year now. I'm sure we won't need a lot of these but my lil brother is having a baby so I am going to give him a box or 2.....Merry Christmas lol

With twins, 2 boxes will be gone in a flash!!! Our son is 4 months old and still wearing these. We have been through many many diapers so far! I considered buying more boxes to have on hand for baby presents, but I don't have the room to store these in case someone I know gets pregnant some day... And this is our last, our 4th, so I don't need leftovers.

On average, at the store with coupon Huggies tend to be just under $.25 each. I use that as a comparison to see if anything is a good deal or not. I prefer Huggies. I never thought it would matter and would just use whatever brand was cheaper, but now I am a die hard Huggies person and cannot imagine using anything else. But other people will hold completely different ideas... it is an individual thing.

Grrrrrrrrr Just got an email that my order was cancelled. I ordered it before posting here too, so if they sold out I should have still gotten mine in first before that happened. No explanation, nothing. Just cancelled. :mad:

I got the same email this morning :( No explanation at all. I can't even view the order in my Amazon order history. Oh well.....

Just got the e-mail that my order was cancelled. Maybe I will call Amazon tomorrow and see if they will tell me why.

Amazon wasn't the seller. It was DAB Nutrition- DAB Nutrition Customer Service Contact

Contact this seller Phone: 800-775-5713

I am sure they will say it was a price mistake. They are now selling the diapers for &69.95.

Amazon wasn't the seller. It was DAB Nutrition- DAB Nutrition Customer Service Contact

Contact this seller Phone: 800-775-5713

I am sure they will say it was a price mistake. They are now selling the diapers for &69.95.

Well they have just lost their sales on a lot of diapers from the sounds of how many of us ordered! I don't think they should be able to do that, if they make a mistake, tough. We make mistakes a lot and have to deal with them. If a store had them listed in their ad or signage, they'd have to honor it. I needed these and was so excited about this!

Well they have just lost their sales on a lot of diapers from the sounds of how many of us ordered! I don't think they should be able to do that, if they make a mistake, tough. We make mistakes a lot and have to deal with them. If a store had them listed in their ad or signage, they'd have to honor it. I needed these and was so excited about this!

I just have to say that from $17.65 to $70 a box is a heck of a "mistake"!

I was excited, too.

I feel awkward too as I sent this to several associates that are pregnant. I've never sent them anything non-business related. One is due today though so I thought they could use this great deal. Now I don't know if I bother to write her back and tell her or just let it go...