What do you wear on Black Friday?

genoandkiddo

Jeans, tennis shoes, Christmas socks, a Christmas tee or sweat shirt depending on the weather and carry a small bag that I can wear across me and keep my hands free. Will wear a jacket if I need it while waiting outside, don't have to wear one too often here in Florida. :holiday16

Of course I'm really hoping I will have a gottadeal tee shirt to wear this year!!! ;)

i wear comfy jeans and a t-shirt (i also hope to be wearing a gotta deal.com tee lol) and of course tennis shoe very very comfy tennis shoes lol i will wear a light jacket if i am waiting outside the first store but i really don't get that cold its usally around 50 degrees on bf here in NC i only take my cash/coupons and cell phone in with me. Can you belive i have have actually seen girls wear dresses and heels on BF lol CRAZAY lol

I wear my santa hat, my christmas sox, jeans, my santa shirt, my flashing earrings and necklace, my heavy winter coat, and my heavy thick gloves. I will post a picture if you'd like. And I even got a christmas purse for all the shopping.

CRAZY!!! That's exactly what I wear. Just kidding, I wear my normal everyday clothes...jeans, sweatshirt. But that sounds pretty festive

Well it depends on where I'll be camping out. If I know it might get ugly with the crowds, just some jeans, sweatshirt, brass knuckles and maybe my Uggs. But Uggs don't really don't hurt if you have to step on someone's foot, so maybe something with a heal. . . :tongue1:

running pants, t shirt, turtleneck and sweatshirt and sneakers once I hit the first store. It may be cold in the northeast, but a coat slows you down. Once you get the blood flowing when that first store opens, you are warm. A bf t-shirt would go great over my turtleneck!

two pairs of socks. long undies, comfy pj-ish pants, t'shirt, hoodie OR heated vest (battery powered), jacket, gloves with the hand warmer things in them, hat, scarf, blanket, running shoes. and an across the body purse. it helps.... to be warm out here. 15+ hours infront of BB... you need to be warm

I wish I could wear shorts! I layer and sometimes that isn't enough. LS tshirt, hooded sweatshirt, winter coat, long underwear, jeans, couple pair of socks, hats, mittens, scarf. By 8:00 am, things have died down enough I am down to the jeans and hooded sweatshirt. But I dress for the weather and sometimes it isn't pretty around here!

I wear a long sleeve shirt, t-shirt (my new Gootadeal BF shirt this year), sweatshirt, Columbia coat, ear muffs, mittens, jeans, and running shoes. It's always freezing here. The coat and sweatshirt will come off once we're inside the store.

When I stayed out last year at Kmart for the Wii I was there from 2-7 and I wore two shirts (t-shirt and long sleeve), Sweatshirt, Jacket, Long-John pants (actually they were my pj pants but could double as long-john), three socks (two thick, one thin), gloves, mittens, hat and Uggs. Pl.us I brought a chair and three blankets.

On BF since we start at Walmart (inside 24hr) I just wear jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, running shoes. After Walmart we wait at Target (45min before they open), I've always waited at the inside entrance while my sis is always outside but with the excitment the cold is easy to stand in that short amount of time.

usually a really warm coat...

but THIS year I will be wearing a turtleneck under my official GottaDeal BF tshirt!!!!!

I will skip the coat (unless it's around zero...however, now we have a 24 hour Walmart it won't matter if I wear a coat....I used to ditch it after the first wait to get in a store).

Along with a scarf, hat and two pairs of gloves! lol

too many coats and jackets, lol.

next year, only people in warm climates will be able to win BF t-shirts :P

That would sooooo be me!!!! I am in Miami, Florida.....can we make an exception for this year!?!?!?! I really want a shirt:tongue1: It is hardly ever cold and I am always in shorts, maybe pants and a t-shirt.........I will love you forever if you give me a shirt;) ::Imagine me begging on my knees with a sweet smile on my face:: I will proudly wear a GD shirt!!

Did my begging work?! LOL

Edited by laguera903

Aside from wearing jeans and comfortable shoes, I usually wear a long-sleeve thermal shirt, sweatshirt, a hoodie, a jacket, gloves, and an Eddie Bauer ski cap. You might think that its entirely too many layers; however, I need to be prepared for temperatures that are 32 degrees and below.