Toys R Us 2 Day sale "Sneek Peak"

Mugglemom

I wonder if the pink razor scooter is included for $19.79. All 3 kids have them on thier Christmas list, but my 2 girls want the pink one. Ugh, how I wish they were small enough still for the little $15 character scooters, lol.

If you click "buy online" it is coming up at the sale price already and the PINK one is included! My 2 boys and DH have a razor and they keep saying mommy needs a pink one. Hum...maybe a run to TRU is order tomorrow for me! Oh these are WELL worth the $20!! My kids (and DH) are torturous with these scooters and they (the scooters) survive!! We've had then for 3 years now and still holding up strong!

If you click "buy online" it is coming up at the sale price already and the PINK one is included! My 2 boys and DH have a razor and they keep saying mommy needs a pink one. Hum...maybe a run to TRU is order tomorrow for me! Oh these are WELL worth the $20!! My kids (and DH) are torturous with these scooters and they (the scooters) survive!! We've had then for 3 years now and still holding up strong!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Seriously, thanks! Off to order one now, unless shipping is awful, then I'm off to TRU tomorrow!