Deep Discount DVD Coupon Code

I know last year around this time there was a 20% off code I used to order some movies. I know the prices on that site are AWESOME - and yes maybe I am being greedy but I have over $50 in my cart and I was hoping someone knew if & when they might put out another 20% off sale code.

Anyone have any idea - maybe soon? TIA

I have never shopped on their site, but took a look tonight because of this thread..

I guess it depends on what you are looking for, but everything I wanted was newer and the prices were average to High...so even with a 20% code it'd still be alot, in my opinion.

Maybe they make stuff cheaper closer to BF and give you a code...I'll have to wait and see...

I have never shopped on their site, but took a look tonight because of this thread..

I guess it depends on what you are looking for, but everything I wanted was newer and the prices were average to High...so even with a 20% code it'd still be alot, in my opinion.

Maybe they make stuff cheaper closer to BF and give you a code...I'll have to wait and see...

I guess it does depend but they have movies that my kids want cheaper than I can buy at the store - even if it is a few cents - and then I don't have to pay tax or shipping so I love the prices!

Example - right now I can walk into Wal-Mart and get Journey to the Center of the Earth for $19.99 (yes I didn't buy it on the first week out for the cheaper price). After tax I would be paying $21.49. Well if I ordered it on Deep Discount I would pay $17.88. I will take a $3 savings anyday - and that is only on ONE of the movies I need :)

Thanks for your reply, I didn't realize that there is not shipping or tax applied, that definitely saves you.

I'll have to look at their site more in the coming weeks.

(I have done that many times with dvds miss the "new release sale" as I call it, and then missed the good deal...frustrating)

It is also good on prices for tv sets which is one thing I am buying my dad. He also wants an older movie that has been out for a while which I can get cheaper there. I loved the 20% off code last year because I am "frugal" (that is what I tell my dh, LOL) and even a couple of bucks is awesome to me!