Win Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com T-Shirts - CONTEST OVER!

Brad

I personally don't agree that those are landmarks. I would've shown you the entry to the military base, a local statue in a tourist area & a nearby bridge/tunnel. I didn't go out, however, because it's pouring buckets, windy and I would have had to take the kids.

I HAVE told MANY moms at MOPS...they are mostly all stay home moms, and we talk about coupon sites etc, and I always tell them my favorite...(actually only) site is GD.

I've also told them that I've made some of my BEST friends EVER on there...because the people on GD are so much fun....

All of my family knows about Gottadeal.... :yup:

Maybe the mayors mailbox, but I am not for the stop sign.....or the house. There is nothing unique or landmarkish about it. People worked hard for the other tasks, even leaving home to go to a local target. I would think if you want it bad enough you will be willing to truly work for it. Go out pick your 80 year old convenient store, get the boulder outside of town that you use as a directional piece for the pizza man, the bench at the park, plaqued for one of the presidents.......something, but I don't think this should count

Sorry

If I knew those would count as landmarks I would have taken a pic of my own house, mailbox and stop sign. I thought landmarks would need to be more than that. Like at least a little building in your town. There is this old gas station that is now closed in our little town, there are always old men sitting in their lawn chairs at the gas station watching the traffic drive through town, I figured that could count as a landmark of my town, cause everyone knows those old men sit at the gas station everyday. Sorry, Grassy, I don't count those as landmarks. No offense to you. I know you made an effort!

Ok. all...I'm out...let's see who else can accomplish task #4.

Those of you...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....please...put your fancy pants back on will ya?

Sorry guys....I know my thingies weren't of MAJOR effort...but I truly thought thye fit into the description of the task....."as I defined them"....

No biggie here...lol.

I did what I could in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT...thinking what can I do as FAST as possible to win a shirt...that was all I wanted.

LOL...no hard feelings..... :)

I dont have a digital camera. I really really really want a shirt. Please give some tasks that dont reqiure a camera. I cant afford to go buy a new one, cuase I got laid off and have to save my money for black friday. Please please please. I want a shirt so bad I could wet myself. LOL

I think Grassy should get the shirt.

Edited by primal
left part out.

Primal, I understand the feeling...I wanted one so bad I ran around the neighborhood like an idiot because the kids were sleeping, and it was all I could do in order to get in on one of these cool contests...lol.

I want to apologize to anyone who thought I was making fun of the contest in any way. When you want something that bad...(lol- a stinking T SHIRT---lol) you'll do whatever you can, with what you have to work with.

I just thought....UGH---task 1, 2 and 3 are done...but no one has done #4...how can I do that while the kids are sleeping...and yet FAST enough to win.

Sorry...that was all I could come up with... ha ha ha....

I was not trying to put the contest down. I think the contests are fun. :)

Primal, I understand the feeling...I wanted one so bad I ran around the neighborhood like an idiot because the kids were sleeping, and it was all I could do in order to get in on one of these cool contests...lol.

I want to apologize to anyone who thought I was making fun of the contest in any way. When you want something that bad...(lol- a stinking T SHIRT---lol) you'll do whatever you can, with what you have to work with.

I just thought....UGH---task 1, 2 and 3 are done...but no one has done #4...how can I do that while the kids are sleeping...and yet FAST enough to win.

Sorry...that was all I could come up with... ha ha ha....

I was not trying to put the contest down. I think the contests are fun. :)

I didn't think you were making fun of the contest. I know you tried. We all want a tshirt. And if I didn't have my kids right now then I would do task #4, plus my kids are sleeping too. It will be dark before I could get a chance to do so. At least you tried!

Ok. all...I'm out...let's see who else can accomplish task #4.

Those of you...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....please...put your fancy pants back on will ya?

Sorry guys....I know my thingies weren't of MAJOR effort...but I truly thought thye fit into the description of the task....."as I defined them"....

No biggie here...lol.

I did what I could in the HEAT OF THE MOMENT...thinking what can I do as FAST as possible to win a shirt...that was all I wanted.

LOL...no hard feelings..... :)

sorry you didn't get it sunny and here i was about to take my fancy pants off :sleazy:. oh well i guess i can keep them on now :tongue1: