Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 sweetdiggity  OFFLINE  

sweetdiggity

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 5, 2008 - 8:42 am

I just signed up for "Rewards R Us" and they gave me a one time code for FREE shipping. Good from 11/6 - 11/20.

I assume they do this for all new members, but I'm not sure. Just wanted to let you all know in case they do.
This will come in handy for me! I will definitely be buying a few things from them soon!

#2 fairyprincess83  OFFLINE  

fairyprincess83

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 5, 2008 - 9:11 am

I just signed up and got the free shipping code! Thanks!
:holiday15 :holiday14 :hert: :holiday07 *It's Christmas time in the city* :holiday01

#3 nmiracles  OFFLINE  

nmiracles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2008 - 6:45 am

This is a great deal! I just bought multiple car seats for our cars and was able to get rewards from the start!

#4 tntsmomie  OFFLINE  

tntsmomie

Every Day is a New Beginning

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 3:38 am

Wish I'd seen this yesterday! :) I bought Biscuit the pup (gift from grandparents to my kids). Signed up this morning, though, so maybe they'll let me post that to my account. I tried but it said I had to wait 24 hours past the purchase date before they could credit it. That'd be $5 right there! :)

#5 elicia423126  OFFLINE  

elicia423126

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 6:01 am

When I go to my rewards page there is a list of what I've purchased and for how much. But the amount they show is always less than what I actually paid. I don't understand why? It also has me under $150 and I am so over that. Has anyone else noticed this?

#6 Amber76  OFFLINE  

Amber76

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 6:13 am

thanks!

#7 micnic  OFFLINE  

micnic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 6:30 am

I wish they had started this program when my twins were infants and still in diapers!

#8 amberrn  OFFLINE  

amberrn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 9:52 am

I want a toy organizer, shipping is 18.99, it won't let me take the $15 off of that. It just says it doesn't apply to my purchase. GRRR! Think if I call them they would take it off?

#9 Mugglemom  OFFLINE  

Mugglemom

Member Extraordinare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 10:59 am

When did u get the free shipping code??? I just signed up and got nothing but an email saying thanks.

Yea...that was me on ABC news talking about Black Friday!

Mom to four Monsters

:trampolin  :gdrockf:  :g_good2ba  :2football 

#10 MeliesMom  OFFLINE  

MeliesMom

Christina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 12:27 pm

When I go to my rewards page there is a list of what I've purchased and for how much. But the amount they show is always less than what I actually paid. I don't understand why? It also has me under $150 and I am so over that. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes. I noticed this yesterday. My total what I've spent is about $10-$15 less than what it should be!!! I don't know why but it's bs. This is the price before tax, so before anyone goes saying it doesn't include tax, I know this. I have my total before tax and it's not matching up with what my rewards says.

#11 elicia423126  OFFLINE  

elicia423126

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2008 - 7:37 pm

Yes. I noticed this yesterday. My total what I've spent is about $10-$15 less than what it should be!!! I don't know why but it's bs. This is the price before tax, so before anyone goes saying it doesn't include tax, I know this. I have my total before tax and it's not matching up with what my rewards says.

I think I'll call tomorrow and ask why. I bought a video game for 59.99 but my rewards say 40 something. That's just an example, it's like that with everything.:confused:

#12 go2grl  OFFLINE  

go2grl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 27, 2008 - 6:16 pm

I am so bummed! I found this thread, signed up and got the free shipping code. So I was so excited to use it towards the $50 doorbuster kitchen online tonight. The code says it is not valid until Dec 12th! I called and the lady said I could probably use it before Dec 12th, but that it takes 2 days to process. The kitchen will of course not be on sale tomorrow after noon. Drat!

#13 chelle23662  OFFLINE  

chelle23662

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 27, 2008 - 6:45 pm

I just registered my card that i got at the store online. It lists each item I have purchased separately and not the total amount of the transaction. I'm not going to go through each item cause that would take hours and hours (I'm a TRU junkie :yup:) I even got credit for the Wii even though I though Video Game Hardware was excluded. I thought I hadn't earned anything until I clicked on the "my promotion" tab and it showed all rewards. Thanks for reminding me for signing up!!

#14 mistereman1  OFFLINE  

mistereman1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 61 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 12, 2008 - 7:06 am

Thanks to the OP!! This free shipping offer is still working after you sign up and I just used it today!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users