Peanuts-Holiday DVD Collection (2008) Only $30 w/Free Shipping @ Buy.com

magickallight

This is a MUST OWN for the Holidays! Buy.com has their Peanuts-Holiday Collection (2008)

List Price: See Details $44.76

You Save: $14.76

Our Price: $30.00

Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $30.00

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/513/208442513.jpg

3 Remastered Classics!

Features: DVD

Everyone's favorite Peanuts holiday titles all in one set with the all-new Deluxe Editions!

All the content including bonus episodes, from the following new Peanuts Deluxe Edition releases: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown; A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving; and A Charlie Brown Christmas!

"[Thanksgiving] This is a Peanuts classic...It belongs in any Peanuts fan's library to be enjoyed year after year." ePinions.com

"[Pumpkin] Perhaps Charlie Brown's most charming, bittersweet moment." Gabriel Shanks, Mixed Reviews

"[Pumpkin] The most sincere of all Halloween specials." Jeffrey Westhoff, Northwest Herald

"[Christmas] A true classic in every sense of the word!" Michael A. Smith, Nolan's Pop Culture Review

Editor's Note

Share the holidays with Snoopy, Linus, Lucy, and of course Charlie Brown in this collection of PEANUTS' beloved TV specials. Included here are IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN; A CHARLIE BROWN THANKSGIVING; A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS; as well as an album of the shows' classic songs. Please see individual titles for synopsis information.

http://www.buy.com/prod/peanuts-holiday-collection/q/loc/322/208442513.html

• 1 month later...

Target in San Jose (Hillsdale Ave) had one on the shelf, and when I asked if there were others the cashier said they showed 10 in stock (I bought 3). As of 6PM, 12/12/08. I believe the sale price ends this weekend, not sure if it's Saturday or Sunday.

Bruce