Give us ideas for more contests & win a BF t-shirt - CONTEST OVER!

Brad

How about listing Christmas songs and who originally recorded them? Or even, Christmas songs and the oddest people who recorded them. (Such as all of the songs that William Hung recorded).

Otherwise, I'm out of ideas as most of what I thought of were already suggested.

(Pick me, please. I never win anything. Really.)

My suggestion would be a write-in. The forum question is: If you had $1,000 to spend on your charity of choice, what would your charity be, why, and what would you buy on BF for your charity? An example might be Toys for Tots, and I'd buy as many Lego kits and My Little Ponies as I could find at Toys r Us, Target, and Walmart.

You could even have a forum question where users are given a certain time to submit their write-in, and then all of the readers on the forum get to vote on the top, winning submissions.

Famous Gotta Dealers:

Have GD'rs find the most famous person they know and have them take a picture of them holding a GD logo. Who knows, you may get bunch of local weathermen but you may actually get someone famous!!

I like this idea for one reason only... (AND I SWEAR... this is 100% TRUE!) One of my good friends' cousin is Miley Ray Cirus. I'm NOT joking. My friend's dad is Billy Ray Cirus' brother. Making Miley his cousin. Like I said.. this is completely 100% and absolutely true. I'd be all for this idea. LOL! Can't beat the hottest teen pop idol right now.

I like this idea for one reason only... (AND I SWEAR... this is 100% TRUE!) One of my good friends' cousin is Miley Ray Cirus. I'm NOT joking. My friend's dad is Billy Ray Cirus' brother. Making Miley his cousin. Like I said.. this is completely 100% and absolutely true. I'd be all for this idea. LOL! Can't beat the hottest teen pop idol right now.

If I were to tell my DD10 about this she would be begging on hands and knees for an autograph. lol

They did something similar on our local radio station but it was whoever could get the biggest star to call in on their behalf.... It was pretty amazing, I think the person who won had Sean Connery call in, but they had James Gandolfini, Donald Trump, Tony Hawk and a bunch of other people.. who knew?? What was even funnier was the way the stars reacted when they found out they weren't voted the biggest star that called in .. the egos involved!!

Edited by brynnfromtheblock

Did I "steal" that idea from you subconsciously...or did you make it after my suggestion? Sorry if it was the former!:tongue1:

No no it is OK, I wasnt implying that I started that before you, when I posted my idea a couple hours earlier, I was thinking I need a cute signature and I thought if I made up a little diddy to a christmas song it would be cute and the beginning to Jingle Bells is all I could come up with. I didnt even think to suggest that as a contest.

So you can get all the credit for it!!!!;);)