Nikko Hummer 1:32 RC Truck - $7.97 In-Store only at Radio Shack

noehlp

store 8 miles away has one. but its not a great place to be so i have to think about this one. i mean if i new the area well i would def go. but i dont . maybe i can talk hubby into stoping on his way home he knows the area better then me. my ds would love this . he wants a real hummer. lol

i have 3 of them "on hold" for me in my area until I get off of work tonight, but i was wondering... if it is 1:32, how big are they?!? for those of you who got them, are they small, average, or a little bigger?

From the tech specs on their website:

Dimensions

Product Length 5.71 inches

Product Height 2.17 inches

Product Width 2.95 inches

Product Weight 4.5 ounces

i have 3 of them "on hold" for me in my area until I get off of work tonight, but i was wondering... if it is 1:32, how big are they?!? for those of you who got them, are they small, average, or a little bigger?

I would say small. I was thinking they would be a little bigger than they are but I think the kids will still really enjoy them. I asked the cashier why they were on sale she said they are last years model and showed me this years .. Porsche model. Regular price was 15.xx.

Went to my store because online said instock. Couldn't find one anywhere though. Then they happened to find a white one under the register(probably an employees stash). Very cute but small. Has good reviews though. Great xmas present especially for young children that will probably break it-but for $5 thats ok.

it really isn't THAT small... i mean don't get me wrong it isn't regular size, but it isn't like a matchbox car... it is probably like 1/2 the size of a regular RC car... i picked up 3 i figured they will end up being raced down the side walk and like someone else had said... if it breaks for $5... who cares!!!

LOOK at those reviews!!! :smart:

In-store only - can't buy it online, but you can check the stock status of your local Radio shack online

Check your stores status: HERE

Nikko Hummer 1:32 RC Truck

Item # 60-250

Now $7.97

http://rsk.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pRS1C-4132853w345.jpg

YEAH! Just picked up 3 hummers the store closest to me didn't have in but they are having 3 sent from another store in NC. The were marked down to $4.97.

Thanks!