Bath & Body Works Black Friday Special

eve

I can't wait- this is one of my top spots for BF this year. I'm getting both of my SIL's a softest robe and I saw some $10 bags with had japanese cherry blossom body wash and lotion and a loofah (mid size bottles). I have a coupon I can't wait to use, and I plan to use the gift bag items as small gift additions.

The robes are $29.50 now and if your total comes to $30.00 you can use one of the $10 off a $30 purchase coupons and get the robe for $19.50

price might just go up for bf:rolleyes:

they tend to do that and go back down sat.. dont they?

Black Friday deals:

• $5 Wallflowers – Friday Only!

• $3 Lambie plush!

• $15 VIP Tote Bag with $40 Purchase (Filled with Great BBW Products! Over $100 Value!) – While Supplies Last!

• 4 for $10 Antibac Hand Soap – Saturday and Sunday Only!

• $4 select Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar and Japanese Cherry Blossom body care (In Select Stores Only) – Friday thru Sunday!

• $3 Evergreen Room Spray – Friday thru Sunday Only!

Here are some of the other current great deals that will be offered on Black Friday and over the weekend!

• $29.50 Sweetest Softest Robe

• $4 Home Fragrance Oils

• $5 Antibac Figural Hand Soaps

• $5 Mani/Pedi Kits

• 2 for $10 Sweetest Softest Socks

• 25% Off Select Accessories

• $3 Cosmetic Bags

Black Friday deals:

• $5 Wallflowers – Friday Only!

• $3 Lambie plush!

• $15 VIP Tote Bag with $40 Purchase (Filled with Great BBW Products! Over $100 Value!) – While Supplies Last!

• 4 for $10 Antibac Hand Soap – Saturday and Sunday Only!

• $4 select Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar and Japanese Cherry Blossom body care (In Select Stores Only) – Friday thru Sunday!

• $3 Evergreen Room Spray – Friday thru Sunday Only!

Here are some of the other current great deals that will be offered on Black Friday and over the weekend!

• $29.50 Sweetest Softest Robe

• $4 Home Fragrance Oils

• $5 Antibac Figural Hand Soaps

• $5 Mani/Pedi Kits

• 2 for $10 Sweetest Softest Socks

• 25% Off Select Accessories

• $3 Cosmetic Bags

My Mom and my daughter just returned from there and got several of the $3 cosmetic bags. They are large and very nice. We will use them to fill with goodies I get Friday and give them to DD16 and DD14's friends for Christmas.

My store had plenty of bags available but they wouldn't let you use coupons if you were getting one. I ended up not buying anything today and if I decide to give any bath products I think I will do something different this year.

Ours was the exact opposite - they encouraged the use of coupons today with the tote but just that your total - including coupons - was over $40. Maybe its up to each store?!!

We hit up Bath and Body Works at around 9am and they had plenty of totes left which was surprising b/c we didn't think we would get one!

Ours was the exact opposite - they encouraged the use of coupons today with the tote but just that your total - including coupons - was over $40. Maybe its up to each store?!!

We hit up Bath and Body Works at around 9am and they had plenty of totes left which was surprising b/c we didn't think we would get one!

I was at ours around 11:30AM and they still had plenty of them left. I was happy to see they still had them since I figured I'd missed it.

Wow, my store said that the totes were suppose to be with a $40 total purchase, before coupons. And they used both of my coupons. I asked while at the store If I could use the coupon with the totes and she said yes and that I could use the $10 gc coupon or the $10 off $30 and that I could even use both of the coupons I had.

I bought

3 Pedi sets for $10 each. Clear plastic bag with a Full Size bottle of Shea it isn't So Foot Cream and a pair of White Sweetest Softest Socks. $30.00 total

2 pairs of Grey SSSocks $10.00 total

1 pair of Blue SSSocks (For Me!) $5.00 total

1 mini Twisted Peppermint Anti Bac gel $1.50 total

2 Nail Files $2.00 total

Total of $48.50

I also got the tote for $15.00

Total before coupons and tax. $63.50

With gc $10 coupon and $10 off a $30 purchase coupon - $20.00

Total with tax $47.05

Wow, my store said that the totes were suppose to be with a $40 total purchase, before coupons. And they used both of my coupons. I asked while at the store If I could use the coupon with the totes and she said yes and that I could use the $10 gc coupon or the $10 off $30 and that I could even use both of the coupons I had.

I bought

3 Pedi sets for $10 each. Clear plastic bag with a Full Size bottle of Shea it isn't So Foot Cream and a pair of White Sweetest Softest Socks. $30.00 total

2 pairs of Grey SSSocks $10.00 total

1 pair of Blue SSSocks (For Me!) $5.00 total

1 mini Twisted Peppermint Anti Bac gel $1.50 total

2 Nail Files $2.00 total

Total of $48.50

I also got the tote for $15.00

Total before coupons and tax. $63.50

With gc $10 coupon and $10 off a $30 purchase coupon - $20.00

Total with tax $47.05

Yep:yup: At our store we were told that the total AFTER coupons had to be $40, but I didn't mind. I just got $20 more worth of stuff for the same price, lol. I got alot of stuff there and was very happy with the tote and what was in it. I don't like the Black Amethyst so my Mom traded me that for some things that I do like, so all in all, very happy with B&BW today.;)

ne one know if the $5 wallflower things were yesterday only??? i bought some but shoulda grabbed a few more...... was that a one day sale or a weekend sale?

According to the info I got it was Friday only. Maybe trying calling your B&BW store though to verify. Good luck!!!

I know it's a little late for me to be replying but the wallflowers were friday only. I went friday and today. Got the 4 for $10 antibacterial soaps. They had the $5 socks and the $3 cosmetic bags still going. Ours had the buy 3 get 2 free on signature collections, they weren't $4 each. $4 each would have been a better deal! They also had the $3 lambie today.