Bath & Body Works Black Friday Special

eve

Last Black Friday they gave away decent freebie and had decent sales. Has anyone heard anything yet about this year?

I have a flier that says for Black Friday

Spend $40; get a VIP tote for $15 loaded with lots of full size items!!

$100 value.

Includes

1. 10fl oz Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint bath and body wash

2. Black Amethyst Eau De Toilette - 03fl oz

3. 10 fl oz shower gel

4. 8fl oz body lotion

5. 1.7 fl oz Japanese Cherry Blossom antibacterial hand foam

6. 03 fl oz Instant aromatherapy headache relief roll on

7. 4oz C.O.Bigalow foot cream

8. 0.5 fl oz Patricia Wexler skin serum

9. gauze sponge

and more in a gold tote.

http://s7d3.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=BBW&sku=BBW_Holiday08&config=BBW_Holiday08

so you would end up spending $55. unless we can use a 10/30 coupon, unlikely, but then we are only looking at $45,

i am hoping they have some other sales going on

Edited by noehlp
changed from Barth to Bath :)

Every year I always get a bag from bath and body works for xmas. My boyfriend always gets me one. I am out of my body spray right now and needing some more so this deal is perfect! I love the japanese cherry blossom. Adding this to my list of places to stop on BF!

I got a coupon for 10 off 30 that's good through Nov 30th-- they've let me use them in the past, no problem.

I remember last year they were giving away the box set of 4 sprays...is that the equivalent of this years VIP bag? Is the VIP bag a limited number sort of thing? Do they start offering them at Midnight on BF online vs the later store opening time?

I *really* want to make sure I get one of these bags and I'll definitely be spending the $40 needed in order to get other gifts...I'm just wondering how early should I get there in order to make sure I get one. We were planning on getting to Best Buy around midnight on BF to wait in line, but if they will run out of them by the time I can get to the mall around 9am, then I'd like to make sure I order everything online so I cover all my bases. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. :-D

Was just at BBW a few hours ago. They had the Signature Collection for But 1 Get 1 half off. And for everyone who visited and spent $10 they got any item they wanted up to $13 for free. I spent $16 and got three items. At check out the guy handed me two coupons. One was for the $10 off $30 and the other was for a Free White Barn Home Fragrance item up to $12.50 with a $10 purchase. Both are good until Dec 24, 2008. They told me I could use them on the BF Sale. They also said they would be getting a limited amount of the VIP bags. Our store right now is in a mall and is scheduled to open at 7 am, but the Manager said she was trying to get permission to open at 6 am. If you are wanting to hit this store make sure you ask before hand when they will open. It looks like it depends on the store.

Thanks Bingy828 and LLBatronis, our BBW is inside our mall also so I guess I'll give them a call when it gets a bit closer!! I'm hoping they open after Target so we can get over there before they open and get a couple of the VIP bags!

I saw the totes last night when I worked and they look really nice. So far our store has only gotten one box of them in. I'm not sure if we will be getting more or not. As for what time the store is opening it is pretty much up to the manager what time they want to open.

I was wondering the same thing. I am arriving in Los Angeles on Thanksgiving day morning. I was fortunate enough to have won a trip for my daughter ( 20 ) and myself , we are from New Zealand.

This will be my first and only Black Friday and I am getting overloaded with info lol.

I would like as many coupons etc as possible as our exchange rate is not too great. Our dollar is at 58 cents US and won' be going up any further anytime soon.

Their is a Bath and Bodyworks right across the road from our hotel inside the Beverly Centre. How do I find out what time it will be opening on Black Friday ?

Wanted to add a few items that will be on sale. I spoke with the manager at my local store, the wallflowers will once again be $5 each and the Pleasures line will be deeply discounted. They are only expecting about 40 of the bags to come in.

Hope this helps someone. :)

Shelly