TRU 2-day sale Nov. 7-8

lkn4brgn

Updated:

Spiderman Electronic Sit N Spin 9.99

Razor A Kick is 19.79

DS Games 11.99 (Ben 10, Soul Bubble, puzzle quest, Naruto 3)

Stats 24" Play Mats 11.49

Fisher Price Chicken Dancers 7.99

Animal Alley 43" Sammie the pup 24.99

Little Tikes Cook 'n Learn Kitchen 49.99

Wild Planet Purse Pasls 4.99

Silly6pins, candyland or don't wake daddy 10.49

Wii Games 9.99 to 19.99 (cooking mama, kung fu panda, alvin, wild earth, african safari)

Battle Wheel Warrior 14.99

All Just like home play food set B1G1

4x4 Quad Battery-Operated Power Ride On 111.99

Huffy NBA Portable Backboard System 69.99

2 door preschool coupes (little tikes or step2) 41.99

Radeio Flyer Steer & Stroll Sport Trike 55.99

Spinmaster PixO's Starter Set 11.89

Imaginariou Double Sided Easel 24.49

Moosemountain Marvel Stand Pinball Machine 48.99

All horseland Dolls and Playsets 30% off

All You and Me Doll Funiture 30% off

Dubble Bubble 24" Metal Gumball Bank 27.99

Vistaquest Blue 7.0MP Digital Camcorder 69.99

All DS and PSP Starter Kits priced 29.99 or higher 30% off

Major League Baseball Pitching Machine 20.99

Playskool busy basics ball-tivity center 17.99

Disney Princess Enchated Tales Cool Bake Magic Over 13.79

Dream Dazzlers Take along Beauty set 8.99

Memorex Micro ipod speaker system 20.99

First Act 49-key electric keyboard 23.99

Air Zone Scorpion Bow 11.99

select thomas the tank dvds 40% off IN STORE ONLY

Spinmaster Zoingo Boingo 11.99

Hot Wheels Xtreme Moto-cross R/C Cycle 21.58

Preschool Ride Ons 20.99 (items numbers 383772, 666044, 769897, 543621, 670483, 669698, 871092)

The Home Depot Master Workshop 24.99

Fast Lane Speedway Chasers 7.49

Spy Gear Spy Shooter Super Set 19.99

Speed Racer Big Sounds Vechicles 9.99

Totally Me Dream Pillow or Throw and Tote 9.99

Sakar Keychain digital camera 9.99

Twin Tek 10 Suction Dart Blast 9.99

Pubik's Revolution 9.99

Snoopy Snow Cone Machine 7.49

Bratz Be-Bratz.com with doll 12.49

Betty Spaghetty Rockin Out doll 3.99

Dream Dazzlers Fashion Styling Head 12.49

Zizzle Portable Handheld Games 7.79

Guitar Hero Carabiner Portable Handheld Game 9.74

All 20Q Games 35% off

You and Me Sip and Babble Baby Doll 14.99

All Playmobil take along sets 25% off

Video Game Chairs 37.49

All R Green Wooden Toys 25% off

Coby Personal CD PLayer 7.99

Little Tikes Picnic on the patio playset 199.99

Curtis 7" dual screen portable dvd player 149.99

13" tv with digital tuner 109.99

Step2 All star sports climber 79.99

Cobra Radios FSR w/14 mile range 24.99

Tonka Light and sounds motorized trucks 19.99

Just like Home Cleaning Trolley 24.99

Just like Home electronic smart kitchen 29.99

fisher price loving family grand dollhouse mega set 129.99

fisher price little people ball pits 24.99

That is all that is in this ad.

Edited by lkn4brgn

i did a search for the work bench. only one i found look to me in a box and u put together. not like the big plastic ones. so im thinking it is that . and each time i did the search it came up with toys r us next to it. so im thinking that is the one . i would put a pic of it but im not sure how to do so . sorry .

The ad is on their site now. You have to go to weekly ads, and then click on sneak peek.

Does anyone have the Little Tikes Cook n Learn kitchen? I want to get one for my 18 month old for Christmas, and I definately like the price, but I want a good kitchen. I like the Step 2 ones, but they are way more expensive. If anyone has one and can give me input, I would appreciate it!

The ad is on their site now. You have to go to weekly ads, and then click on sneak peek.

Does anyone have the Little Tikes Cook n Learn kitchen? I want to get one for my 18 month old for Christmas, and I definately like the price, but I want a good kitchen. I like the Step 2 ones, but they are way more expensive. If anyone has one and can give me input, I would appreciate it!

We have it...I have two boys, though, so it probably doesn't get as much use as it would if I had girls...they always played with their cousins', so I thought it would be good for them...it's good with the interactive food kits, etc., but one word of advice is to keep batteries out of it...one of the kids will turn it on and walk away from it, and it's annoying as all hel! to listen to the lady sing, "Five food groups..." It is best suited for a corner space, with the shape of it...they've knocked it over a couple of times, but that's mainly because they're trying to sit on the counter of it...for the price that TRU has this for, for this sale, it's definitely a great deal! My MIL paid like $80 for it for the kids last year...

We have it...I have two boys, though, so it probably doesn't get as much use as it would if I had girls...they always played with their cousins', so I thought it would be good for them...it's good with the interactive food kits, etc., but one word of advice is to keep batteries out of it...one of the kids will turn it on and walk away from it, and it's annoying as all hel! to listen to the lady sing, "Five food groups..." It is best suited for a corner space, with the shape of it...they've knocked it over a couple of times, but that's mainly because they're trying to sit on the counter of it...for the price that TRU has this for, for this sale, it's definitely a great deal! My MIL paid like $80 for it for the kids last year...

Thanks. Is there a seperate battery for the stove and water sounds, or do you loose all sound if you take the batteries out?

I sent my mom to tru to get the just like home play food sets. She just called me. She found both the 2 I wanted and she said there are no signs anywhere. She asked an employee and they said all just like home was b1g1. So my mom was gonna buy other things for my dd. I told my mom though that in the ad it says play food sets only and online they only have about 9 different play food sets in this promo. Not even all the play food sets are included. But I had my mom get the 120 piece one and the Betty Crocker set.

I'm so bummed that the wii games aren't avaible online! I work until 7pm!!!!

I don't know if they're still available, but I saw KungFu Panda online for the sale price...and I was there at 3, and they only had 2, which people had picked up and were waiting for 3 o'clock to purchase...they were also totally out of the Cookoff one...I picked up Alvin and the Chipmunks for $9.99, and the safari one for $14.99...