Wii Fit in stock at TRU.com - $89.99

pierce911

Wii Fit in stock at Toysrus.com $89.99

I just ordered one and also got the Wonderpets Plush bonus for $4.99.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3041628

Is this worth it... will the Wii Fit be that hard to get for Christmas? Shipping seems like a lot. I have it and the Wonderpet in my cart, but I am trying to decide. What the heck is the WOnderPet as well?

I have been looking for this for a while, now. I always seem to miss it being in stock.

Wonderpets is a children's animated television program. My kids love it!

I have 3 neices.... ages like 7, 9, 12

I suppose it is too old for them?

I think I will pass on the Wii FIt now. I don't like to pay so much for shipping

My 4 year old will still watch them occassionally but my 6 year old wants nothing to do with them anymore. Do you have TRU near you? You can call them to see about their inventory. Ours gets them in every Sunday.

I have a pretty scarcely attended TRU pretty close to me.... they usuely still have things in stock when others don't

I seen them all summer long when no one wanted it. Now that my daughter-in-law wants it for christmas, I can't find it in stock anywhere. I think the cost of shipping is well worth it. No aggrevation looking for it, or waiting in long lines freezing. And then there's the bonus, Ming Ming, a 30 dollar toy for 5 dollars. You can't beat that. I will be donating that toy, some kid will be very happy to get it.

Those were my thoughts, exactly. I want to finish shopping soon, and not be bothered with anything except my Black Friday excursion!!

I hope to find a Wii Fit on BF for a steal, but I don't have the best luck with those great electronics deals.

I seen them all summer long when no one wanted it. Now that my daughter-in-law wants it for christmas, I can't find it in stock anywhere. I think the cost of shipping is well worth it. No aggrevation looking for it, or waiting in long lines freezing. And then there's the bonus, Ming Ming, a 30 dollar toy for 5 dollars. You can't beat that. I will be donating that toy, some kid will be very happy to get it.

Yeah, I stopped by the store today... the will be getting some in tomorrow, but I can't go.

I was leaving the store and saw someone had left a Ming Ming in the toys for tots.... I thought that was very nice.

After Thanksgiving it will be impossible to find.

crap

Unless things have changed in the last few months TRU online has no actual ongoing inventory of their online items. I ordered something I needed for a gift, which was in stock on their website, then was told 8 days later that it was out of stock and they were cancelling my order (too late for me to look in the stores for the sale item since the sale was now over). The customer service rep on the phone told me that they don't even know if they can fill the order until they look in the warehouse!!:yuck: