Get Your GottaDeal.com T-Shirts!

Brad

Just a note that I have 12 packages of shirts and pens that will be shipped in a few hours, so if you've either won or bought a shirt/pens in the last 3-4 days, they will be shipped today :)

Any chance you will be doing 3x shirts in the future? :cheesy: Would love to have one but I am a larger woman...thanks!

Before we order the next batch (whenever that may be) we'll be sure to do another poll to determine the sizes, and we'll take reservations for any non-standard sizes. For these shirts, any size larger than XL costs more, so I didn't want to order a bunch of those and have them left over, but next time we'll be sure to make sure everyone who wants one in whatever size they need can get one :thumbsup:

I can't believe I haven't checked this site since the shirts have gone official. This thread is almost a month old and I didn't even know. :(

Gonna try to make an order tomorrow, hopefully you still have some XL left and some pens.

I can't believe I haven't checked this site since the shirts have gone official. This thread is almost a month old and I didn't even know. :(

Gonna try to make an order tomorrow, hopefully you still have some XL left and some pens.

Don't worry there are plenty XL's left.

• 4 weeks later...

Just updated the quantities. For those of you deadbeats who PM'ed me saying you would send payment and never did, I have released your shirts from their "reserved" status, so if you want one, PM me again and let me know before your selected size goes OOS.

I'll probably have another limited time sale for the shirts during the next week, so if you want one (or already ordered and want another), stay tuned...

• 1 month later...

I don't suppose those come in tent-size do they? I'm Fatty McFatterson. :spamdance

Not this one. We have one XXL left and that's it. The next shirt we do we'll be taking advance requests for other sizes so we're sure to order enough for those who want them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...