Heelys (wheeled shoes) - Now $24.95 (Were $44 and up) @ 6pm.com

noehlp

My kids have asked as well but since most places don't want you wearing them I don't see the point much. I guess the boys could ride them on the sidewalk in front of the house or on the way to school. They would need to take the wheels out though once they got to school because no heelies at school.

My kids have asked as well but since most places don't want you wearing them I don't see the point much. I guess the boys could ride them on the sidewalk in front of the house or on the way to school. They would need to take the wheels out though once they got to school because no heelies at school.

Ditto here. No heelies allowed at school and they ever have signs in the malls too! The fad has died off here.

I bought these for my girls last year (at the same price) and they love them. I don't allow them to heely in the stores (our stores don't have restrictions - just me). They ride them on the sidewalks and have a blast! My husband bought a pair for himself (he's 40) to heely w/the girls. My girls love it! I tried it, but it hurts my knees - I'd rather walk.

I'm so tempted to get another pair for my oldest when she grows out of her others. This is a good price.

• 3 months later...

what I find crazy is that they make these for adults...LOL...I had no idea.

I'd be embarrassed to wear these as a 30 year old. LOL

Perhaps adult sizes... for kids with big feet...

My DS12 has been in adult size shoes since 3rd grade...

The fad is about gone around us too.. I see very few kids with these....