Crazy8.com 40%off Dressy holiday items

clevermom2004

we LOVE crazy8. I've got a 6 year old boy and 3.5 year old girl and I think the quality is really good. I"d put it comparable to TCP. IMO, Old Navy's stuff has kind of gotten thin and not as good quality as it had been. Crazy8's stuff has lasted thru my 6 year old son's craziness. We're hooked! And my daughter loves their stuff.

I need her dress to come back in stock...I've got my cart set! :)

we LOVE crazy8. I've got a 6 year old boy and 3.5 year old girl and I think the quality is really good. I"d put it comparable to TCP. IMO, Old Navy's stuff has kind of gotten thin and not as good quality as it had been. Crazy8's stuff has lasted thru my 6 year old son's craziness. We're hooked! And my daughter loves their stuff.

I need her dress to come back in stock...I've got my cart set! :)

Thanks for the info. I've always wondered about Crazy8 clothes. I am a Gymboree fanatic, but would love to find some good stuff for less!

I've never shopped here. I normally do old navy and tcp. Are these a good quality clothing..because the prices are great!

I came in to ask the same thing. I had never heard of this store before. It looks like they have so much for so little....I will be doing some shopping there later.

Thank You!