KBToys.com Head-to-Head Plug 'n Play $2.99 SHIPPED

mudechevy

http://www.kbtoys.com/Head-to-Head-Plug-n-Play-Video-Game-System/PID/4764996/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

http://images.kbtoys.com/g/product/316/316421/316421_1001_PI.jpg

Head-to-Head Plug 'n Play Video Game System

by Value Source Int'l.

IN STOCK

Was: $19.99

Sale Price: $2.99

You Save: $17.00 (85%)

Usually leaves warehouse within 1-2 business days.

Estimated Delivery Date

This item currently ships FREE via Standard Shipping.

Well, there is absolutely no need to be competitive about it. I post for fun and to contribute as others have helped me, not for the contest. I welcome everyone's contributions here and appreciate the friendly atmosphere. And your OP helped everyone realize that the item price had gone down since I posted it, so that is why I didn't even worry about saying it was a repost. However I am sure, contest or not, that Brad does not want every deal that is posted as being on etoys to be posted separately as being on kbtoys and vice versa. That would be silly to say the least - their items and prices are always the same, and in my experience, when stock sells out on one item, it also sells out on the other, although maybe someone else has a different experience... If a certain coupon code only worked on one site, then that would be a different issue.... jmo... :)

I wasn't trying to be competitive about it. Just stating what I thought. I searched kbtoys this morning and didn't find the deal so I posted it. Geesh! The OP stated that it was a repost so I was just saying, no it wasn't technically. I didn't even know it was at etoys this morning. I don't see what the big deal is. I'm sure if Brad thought is was a bad post he would have added his little warning and shut the thread like he usually does. No big deal.