Bakugans @ ToysRus.com

per6sher

I usually lurk, but I need to ask a question. Do any of you know which Bakugans are the hot ones I should be looking to find that are probably sold out everywhere? I mean are there certain ones that are more popular? Cherie

My TRU has a ton of bakugans. They even had a day where the kids could come and play in the store, it was a total flop. The company sent 5 sets of the same guys and the same cards. Now how do you explain to a 7 year old that no matter how many times they play and who they battle, they will tie! Then I try to explain that the sets are different and someone will actually win but my son said it was really a dumb game. apparently here in so. il 62918, bakugon is a total bust. TRu has a ton of everything. Te manager said the merchandise didn't move and of 10/25 it still hasn't.

My TRU has a ton of bakugans. They even had a day where the kids could come and play in the store, it was a total flop. The company sent 5 sets of the same guys and the same cards. Now how do you explain to a 7 year old that no matter how many times they play and who they battle, they will tie! Then I try to explain that the sets are different and someone will actually win but my son said it was really a dumb game. apparently here in so. il 62918, bakugon is a total bust. TRu has a ton of everything. Te manager said the merchandise didn't move and of 10/25 it still hasn't.

Wow, I was at TRU the day of the tourny and it was a madhouse. About 20 kids trying to play each other. They were sold out of every last bakugan that day. The guy there told me it was such a success that they might do them every month or so.

I haven't seen ONE on the store shelf at WalMart, Target, TRU or KMart here!!! 3 of my sons are obsessed with them already! I know very little to know which are better than others though.

That is the way it is here also. I have seen a few on the shelves when I have been shopping with my boys and then when I have dropped them off and gone back (usually the same day) they have ALL magically disappeared! Very popular either with parents trying to find them or toy resellers getting them and selling them on Ebay or Amazon.

Bakugan have been impossible to find here, I jumped on this deal yesterday morning and I'm glad I did. These toys are tops on my little kids lists. As for which ones are "hot", my kids have tried, unsuccessfully, to educate me on this, it all goes right over my head. Why can't any of these things have normal names? If one of them was named Bob, I would remember if it had a high attack level or not.

My kids don't have too many now, so pretty much any will do at this point.

uhhgg just spent 143.00 in toys r us on bakugans and well no backpacks. i hate this new store that just opened. then i also went with hubby who i let talk me into getting ds9 a kids lap top . that is real. for 269.00.. my son will love this dont get me wrong. but i so did not feel like walking out spending 431. on nothing. i still have so much more to get. grrrrr.....

I have two little boys 8 and 6 and have NO idea what a Bakugan is :confused: I've seen them advertised. but doesn't seem like a big deal with my kids friends. At least not yet. None of the parents I've talked to know what they are. After seeing some of these posts, I thought maybe I should. :cheesy:

Do you know what pokemon cards are? (yes, showing my age). But anyway they are playing cards that are magnetic-ish and you toss a small ball over the top of them and when the ball hits a card, the ball opens and turns into a creature. (like a transformer). They cards have different levels and ability numbers on them and they higher numbers win. This is sort of like dungeons & drangons. It's easy to play but that is the best way I can explain it. hth

They have some in stock but shipping is 8$. Oh what should I do?

I thought the same thing, then remembered I signed up for the Toys R Us rewards thing a couple weeks ago and it came with a free shipping up to $15 code, so I just used that.

I had the same problem. I went to TRU to find backpacks but no bakugans but the table. The guy said that they would be getting some in on Tuesday at which time I said "will you have the backpack?" He just stared at me. So, I bit the bullet and ordered from the website with the shipping cost. Stinks but atleast I know I have them.

For the mom of the 6YO, my son does not play the game per say. He just carries them around and "test" to see what is magnetic to pop them open. We have had them since July and he LOVES them. Every once in awhile he will place the cards down and try to play the actual game.

uhhgg just spent 143.00 in toys r us on bakugans and well no backpacks. i hate this new store that just opened. then i also went with hubby who i let talk me into getting ds9 a kids lap top . that is real. for 269.00.. my son will love this dont get me wrong. but i so did not feel like walking out spending 431. on nothing. i still have so much more to get. grrrrr.....

Can you tell me what kind of laptop this is? Do you have a link to it?

I haven't seen ONE on the store shelf at WalMart, Target, TRU or KMart here!!! 3 of my sons are obsessed with them already! I know very little to know which are better than others though.

My son was looking for the delta dragonoid which we lucked into at Target last Friday afternoon (they must have gotten a shipment earlier that day). By Sat am, the shelves were bare again. My Walmart on Sun am was well-stocked but I bet if I had gone back on Mon am it would be the same. My son likes to play with the toys but he doesn't care about the game, he makes his own stories up and battles his friends that way (future actor in my midst)

i can go in the closet in a bit and look at it and give u the info on it. my little guy dont go to school till 12 20 .. he will be so nosey . lol so give me till then ok .. i just know one has wifi and the other has windows i think he said. windows one was 30.00 more. but like i said hes 9 and is in resource classes due to other issues . so this is good for him. he just wants on line . but it has cool way for to help with math . sends it out into space to geth the answere stuff like that . and he will be happy he can sit in his bed and get internet and play his games.

the lap top is called Eee pc (easy exellent exciting) this is what it says on the side . not much info.. black ,linux,8g,ssd,512mb ddr2, intel mobile cpu & chipset,wifi 802.11b/g 10/100 mbps ethernet,0.3m camera,sleeve.. ohh ya i forgot it has the built in camra they can film them selfs . we were on the screen i forgot. this is the one that is 269.99

there was another one just like it but with windows and that was 299.99 i really did not care like i said hes rough so this was cute it also says on the back of the box

easy to learn,wrork and play

excellent mobile internet device

exciting multimedia enjoyment

now what all this means i have no idea as i dont want to open the box just in case i find something dif or better.

i just went online and put in eee pc and a link came up with it . i dont know how to put links in. so maybe try that way. its 10 inches it says . its cute for hte price i think

comparisondownloadspecificationoverviewOperating System Genuine Windows® XP Home

GNU Linux

Display 7"

Intel CPU & Chipset Intel® Celeron M 353

Color Pearl White / Black

WLAN Supports 802.11b/g

Memory 512MB (DDR2)

Hybrid Storage 8G Solid State Drive

External 30GB HDD(optional)

10GB Eee Storage

*Eee Storage service is complimentary for the first 18 months. Please register account information for 6 months extension (depend on country)

Camera 0.3M Pixel

Audio Hi-definition Audio

Stereo speaker

Microphone

Battery XP: 3.5hrs*

LX: 3.4 hrs*

*Operation lifetime subject to product model, normal usage conditions and configurations. Learn more about battey life >>

Weight 0.905kg

this is the one i found the specs on line. and the one i got is 7 inches and the model is 701sd

i hope im alloud to put all this in here sorry if im not

Edited by loves30