Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

princesschaos13

Good & Bad comments on the Walgreens ad:

Good

Webkinz Lilkinz B1G1F good price, hope they have some good ones

64 Crayola Crayons .99 with coupon in ad is a good price

Gillette Series Shave Gel .99 with coupon from ad & there's .55 coupons from paper

Hot Wheels .49 with coupon in ad is not a bad price

Schick Quattro & Intuition Razors .99 after coupon - looking for manuf coupons

Not so good

Photo Cards are that price every day, they are offering a $5 coupon if you spend $15

Tape is on sale there 3/$1 every couple of weeks

Expos Dry Erase B1G1F they have that sale every so often

Natures Bounty B1G1F they have that sale all the time, may be able to combine with manuf coupons

Colgate Total $3.49 with $3.49 RR & there are coupons from the paper & a coupon on the colgate website making it a MM - they keep running this same deal and so does CVS

Chapstick $1.29 I thought I've seen it there for .99 lately ??

Edited by Rockfordmom

Good & Bad comments on the Walgreens ad:

Good

Webkinz Lilkinz B1G1F good price, hope they have some good ones

64 Crayola Crayons .99 with coupon in ad is a good price

Gillette Series Shave Gel .99 with coupon from ad & there's .55 coupons from paper

Hot Wheels .49 with coupon in ad is not a bad price

Schick Quattro & Intuition Razors .99 after coupon - looking for manuf coupons

Not so good

Photo Cards are that price every day, they are offering a $5 coupon if you spend $15

Tape is on sale there 3/$1 every couple of weeks

Expos Dry Erase B1G1F they have that sale every so often

Natures Bounty B1G1F they have that sale all the time, may be able to combine with manuf coupons

Colgate Total $3.49 with $3.49 RR & there are coupons from the paper & a coupon on the colgate website making it a MM - they keep running this same deal and so does CVS

Chapstick $1.29 I thought I've seen it there for .99 lately ??

Thank you for the advice. This is my first year I actually need supplies instead of just gifts and I don't know what is a good deal and what isn't.

Guest wolviemike31

I so can't wait for Walgreens BF. I am getting that 10" HDTV for 100 bucks,and that Video

Mp3 player for $60 too,and also the RC Helicopter for $10, I was so PO'd last year when they

said they were recalled for over heating.I hope this year they have them.And finally the Crayons,

Hotwheels,and a few other things.I hope I can get all this before they sell them all.

Hmmm. Anyone think they will have tide on sale even if it's not in their ad?

My SIL was such a brat about the computer she got for her high school graduation (no thank you, complained about the color, etc.) that we are planning on getting her laundry detergent for Christmas. If you don't appreciate the luxuries in life then you won't be receiving them. I already picked up some laundry bags at the dollar store, we plan to get a laundry basket, some dryer sheets, a stain stick, and the detergent, maybe some frebreeze. What college student doesn't need laundry supplies? I was planning to pick up the Tide at Walgreen's BF sale. Well maybe she won't get as much other stuff in her laundry basket if I have to pay full price for the tide. Or maybe I'll have to get her generic laundry soap.

My SIL was such a brat about the computer she got for her high school graduation (no thank you, complained about the color, etc.) that we are planning on getting her laundry detergent for Christmas. If you don't appreciate the luxuries in life then you won't be receiving them. I already picked up some laundry bags at the dollar store, we plan to get a laundry basket, some dryer sheets, a stain stick, and the detergent, maybe some frebreeze. What college student doesn't need laundry supplies? I was planning to pick up the Tide at Walgreen's BF sale. Well maybe she won't get as much other stuff in her laundry basket if I have to pay full price for the tide. Or maybe I'll have to get her generic laundry soap.

I would give her the generic brand! She won't thank you anyway so save your money!

Right on, save the Tide for yourself.....

Anyone know what time the deals start at Walgreens, I would actually like to make them my first stop this year, but that depends on what time the sales start. Time to map out my plan of attack, now that it is less than a week away!!!!

Is the Colgate on the Black Friday ad $3.49 with $3.49 RR the same kind that has the Easy Saver coupon for December "save $3 on 2 Colgate Total"...because that Q combined with 2 $1 mnfctr Qs for Colgate Total would make for a great deal!!

2 Colgate Totals $3.49 x 2=6.98

-$3 ESC Q=$3.98

-2 x $1/1 Colgate mnfctr Qs=$1.98/2 + get a $3.98 RR back...not bad for the Total, seeing as how we dont have any CVS in St. Louis!!

i like that:yup:

Hi, there. I, too, am a Walgreens employee.

BTW, you can't get a price adjustment on a BF deal. No store will do that, that's why they're such deals on BF. Sorry to disappoint.

You must mean no Walgreens will price adjust BF deals. Because Target has been shown to price adjust black friday items. You have to ask your local manager, but it has been done consistently with minimal problems at Target. There is a thread about that very topic. Because Target is doing it (again, ask your local manager), it isn't far fetched to ask if Walgreens is doing it. I also read a person on Michaels thread asked and their local manager will do it too. Always ask!

sracer, do you know anything about the fake wii game? Does it work? Is it any good? Will I wind up (accidentally) throwing the controller through my TV? ;)

I have no first-hand experience with this particular item, but I am familiar with similar knock-off video games. They are never as good as the graphics on the box imply. And even if you think "awe what the heck, it's only $20" you'll find that it isn't even worth $20. If anyone is interested in a game system but money is an issue.... for $9 more you can get a Nintendo GameCube. (Note: it just sold out. But there are similar deals available online)

Gamecube games are relatively inexpensive and if you decide to upgrade to a Wii, you will still be able to use those GameCube games on it.

You must mean no Walgreens will price adjust BF deals. Because Target has been shown to price adjust black friday items. You have to ask your local manager, but it has been done consistently with minimal problems at Target. There is a thread about that very topic. Because Target is doing it (again, ask your local manager), it isn't far fetched to ask if Walgreens is doing it. I also read a person on Michaels thread asked and their local manager will do it too. Always ask!

This is the Walgreens thread, he was referring to Walgreens and not Target.