Sears Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Sears always has very good prices on shoes and coats for BF, I am definately going for those. I always start out at Sears since they are right next door to Target and open an hour before Target. I always score good deals on DVD's and gift box sets. Last year I got the mini shop vac for like $14 and we use that thing for EVERTYTHING. Still my best purchase from BF 07'.

Thanks for posting Brad!!!!

Thanks for posting it and doing the hard work..

But..

I'm unimpressed with the bazillion "doorbuster" items. Is anything thats on sale now going to be a "doorbuster" to fool the uninformed? Hmm. Marketing at it's best.

The DS is a joke the new DSi model will be coming out right after the holidays in the US. They are making all these bundles up to sell out there final stock. I would hold off.

I have a 5 y/o little boy that wants a DS so bad that he can taste it. :) I can't wait until after xmas. He won't care that there's a new one out in a month.

The two things that stood out to me were the 599 washer and dryer set, and the tires. Both items I don't usually look for on BF but I am strongly considering at the prices posted. I have been slowly wanting to build a tool collection but was fairly unimpressed at the prices.

I like the ad. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I like the kodak camera but I am still hoping for a similar one but about 10 dollars less. There are boots for DD5 that are 14.99 and jeans for the older boys for 9.99. I also like the $10.00 off $50 coupon. Avacum is also on the list, but it really depends on the other ads and reviews. My mom likes the washer and dryer. We are both disappointed with the DS bundle and are hoping for a better price from Circuit City like last year. I don't think it will be my first stop but I will be there.

Well I definitely want the Sony HDMI upconvert dvd player because I have been needing a new dvd player for the bedroom. So I think I'll be buying that one and the Sony HD DVD player because thats pretty cheap for it. I might wait and see if Target or walmart is cheaper on the HD DVD one. I know I will be one of the first in line at sears anyway because we always are for the $10. Thats unless Walmart or Target has the printer Im looking for.

Well I definitely want the Sony HDMI upconvert dvd player because I have been needing a new dvd player for the bedroom. So I think I'll be buying that one and the Sony HD DVD player because thats pretty cheap for it. I might wait and see if Target or walmart is cheaper on the HD DVD one. I know I will be one of the first in line at sears anyway because we always are for the $10. Thats unless Walmart or Target has the printer Im looking for.

What printer are you looking for? Staples is running good deals on AIOs and if you trade in an old printer towards a new HP, you get $30 in rewards.

What printer are you looking for? Staples is running good deals on AIOs and if you trade in an old printer towards a new HP, you get $30 in rewards.

I would like to find an AIO for under $30 (usually can find one on BF under $30) that has reasonably priced ink (as in not having to spend $30 on a single ink cartridge lol)

Edited by Tigger97498

If your looking for an HD dvd player then check ebay. HD is a dead format, blu-ray won the war with Toshiba finally pulling the plug on it after all the movie studios opted not to continue producing dvd's in both HD and Blu-ray, sticking with blu-ray only. I have a nice HD dvd player that was a total waste of money now.

Item by item. The full scans are available in the normal location... ;)

oops--I didn't see that the thread was 3 pages long. I found my answer.

On topic? I love Sears! Last year I got a pair of Covington leather boots for $5!

Edited by amykay9377
because I found the ad-scan, which is what my original question was...