Beware using Artscow.com

My mom recently got a charge on her cc for an amount she never charged and she hasn't ordered from them since July. Someone on another board said others have been complaing about extra charges. I removed my debit card info(that my default payment method ughh) I am cancelling my card tomorrow and my mom is getting a new cc. Just a heads up!

I have gotten a lot of stuff from them too, but I am trying to warn people to check your statements to make sure you are not getting mysterious charges from them. I am not saying everyone will get these charges, but it has already happened to a lot of people, so I thought it would nice to let people know about it. I like to be cautious with my money and thought people on here would appreciate the heads up.

Thank you for the heads up. I was really cautious about ordering from them and did alot of searches to find out about them before I placed my orders. I did use paypal so that made me feel a little more comfortable. So far no problems with them and with my orders, I really liked the items I purchased.

• 2 weeks later...