bbw: free wallflower/scentport starter set free with any purchase

moonlitrose21

I went back to my original email and I get a message that IT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I know the coupon is still good if you have a printed copy, but I guess you can no longer get it from the email/website. I wonder why?

I used it after they had pulled the coupon and I had no problems at all. I also wonder why they pulled it - maybe because it was off ANY purchase. I printed a few from my e-mail prior to the e-mail being pulled.

I used it after they had pulled the coupon and I had no problems at all. I also wonder why they pulled it - maybe because it was off ANY purchase. I printed a few from my e-mail prior to the e-mail being pulled.

I used mine yesterday with no problem, also recieved the Perfect Gift Guide with in store coupons in it. I got to use the"FREE $10.00" coupon same day.

I wish I had thought to make copies

they probably pulled it because people like me live 2 minutes away from the mall and i have been buying a $3 antibacterial soap and getting a free wallflower every day! This is the best coupon - i stopped and made copies at staples since i was down to only 2 left and it is good through most of this month :cheesy:

they probably pulled it because people like me live 2 minutes away from the mall and i have been buying a $3 antibacterial soap and getting a free wallflower every day! This is the best coupon - i stopped and made copies at staples since i was down to only 2 left and it is good through most of this month :cheesy:

or like me...buying the nail files :g_laughin