Toys R Us "Big Toy Book" Sale Ad Posted

Brad

This site is saying that the Big Toy Book they saw has a promo of $10 gift card for every $75 spent. I didn't see it on the one posted here...am I missing something?

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2008/10/21/toys-r-us-big-toy-book-is-packed-with-deals/

It wasn't on any of the pages I received. I'll contact the source and see if I can find out anything.

My source for the book didn't see anything about a gift card in the book.

One possibility is that the catalog that will be distributed might have one of those half-sheet wrap-a-round covers where the gift card info is.

Brad, Would you be able to confirm with your source when the Big Book sale ends? I believe it's the weekend before BF but was hoping to find out a definitive date.

TIA :)

It's on the front page of the ad: 10/26 - 11/22

i think that is so cool and so very smart.. humm my pic in a ad.. ohh my hubby would die if i wraped that in a box and gave that to him for xmass and said this is what u wanted . lol .. ahha.. i just might take ya up on that one brad lol.. great fun gift. lol

just a heads up: with the big toy book now being posted on toysrus.com, in the next few days i will be removing those items from the black friday site database and from then on the black friday site will only be listing actual black friday or thanksgiving day sales.

doing so will also remove them from your online shopping lists, so if you need the items saved on your list, it would be a good idea to save them somewhere else before they are removed.

The only coupon that came with mine ( in the newspaper) was a $10 giftcard w/$75 purchase.

Same here. I am upset. I signed up to receive the toy book in the mail and it hasn't came and probably won't. I don't think anyone else in my family got it in the mail. So the only thing I have is the $10 gc with $75 purchase. I could totally use the others and I don't know why they wouldn't have them in the ones in the newspaper!!!:(

Same here. I am upset. I signed up to receive the toy book in the mail and it hasn't came and probably won't. I don't think anyone else in my family got it in the mail. So the only thing I have is the $10 gc with $75 purchase. I could totally use the others and I don't know why they wouldn't have them in the ones in the newspaper!!!:(

I have signed up with TRU every time I see a sign up and I am yet to get one in the mail:mad: At least I got one in the paper.

So I decided to look on Ebay to see if these coupons were on there. Of course they are! There are some 20% off 1 item coupons on there too!!! GGGRRRR... I wish I could get my hands on one of those! That would be perfect for that diner I want to get. Plus the $10 off $100 purchase. If anyone has both of these and will not use them I will gladly pay the shipping. But I refuse to buy it off ebay!!!

I have a question about the $10 coupon over $75. I know the coupon says one per customer - I think the past I have used my mom's coupon too on a different transaction to get another gc - but my TRU wouldn't let me use them both together on a later visit because they said it was only supposed to be one GC per customer period. Do anyone know if this is true?