iPod Touch @ ToysRus *Sun & Mon ONLY* 2 GCs w/purch

fairydustcrissy

I went and got one today for ds for Christmas, and got both cards. I also got him to put in my rewardsrus number so I earned 1 $5 certificate to be mailed to me later... well, actually pretty close to two certificates by the time I bought the 15 month repair/replacement plan. I don't think you'll see a better deal on this Ipod.

I went and got one today for ds for Christmas, and got both cards. I also got him to put in my rewardsrus number so I earned 1 $5 certificate to be mailed to me later... well, actually pretty close to two certificates by the time I bought the 15 month repair/replacement plan. I don't think you'll see a better deal on this Ipod.

What's the rewards number? Is this their credit card or do they now have a rewards card?

Thanks.

uhhg i new nothing about a reward and i spent over 150 in there last wk on games and toys. now im mad lol and i was just there today to return a toy. grrr

If you purchased the items after 10/15 you can go back and jsign up. You can also sign up on line and have the receipt added. I found out the hard way, after signing up I realized that I had purchased over $400 worth of games before 10/15 so it does not count.