Bakugan Battle Brawlers (6 Bakugans & 8 Cards) - $29.99 ($39.99) @ FingerHut.com

noehlp

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Item Number P2469

Now $29.99 Was $39.99

Roll the spheres over the metal gate cards and they magnetically morph into powerful Bakugan warriors. How you place your cards and your shooting skills determine the fate of the galaxy! Includes 6 Bakugan warriors and 8 cards.

http://images.fingerhut.com/p2/200/p2469_va_200.jpg

Thanks DramaQueenLucy!!! :D

These are series I brawlers.. They are being tricky with the series II. The packaging is different(smaller) and some stores are now puttting them with the pokemon cards(like Walmart has the pokemon cards at the front of the store and Meijer has them in a different area.. so ask an associate)

I mentioned the Costco deal in another post about Bakugans but many people couldn't find in there area so it's a YMMV. Mine had them for a LONG time just sitting there. I went in today just to see and there were just a handful left so people have discovered the deal. Indianapolis Costco.

Trish

I've been looking at these for my 7 yr old son. We can you find out information how to play? Is there a starter set available for those just starting out? And what age is this appropriate for? I thought it looked fun but I'm not sure if it's too much for a 7 year old. Thanks in advance for the information!!

I've been looking at these for my 7 yr old son. We can you find out information how to play? Is there a starter set available for those just starting out? And what age is this appropriate for? I thought it looked fun but I'm not sure if it's too much for a 7 year old. Thanks in advance for the information!!

I just picked up a starter set for $13 today at TRU. I'm not sure how you play it but my nine year old loves it. I hate Pokemon stuff, but I have to admit these are really neat.

Our son is 6 and he loves all the card attacking type cartoons/toys( pokemon, Bakugan,digimon,and Yugioh(sp) He doesn't fully understand everything, but he will play forever with the cards attacking and battling each other.

You can look on their website Bakugan.com and they have information on there about the toys, cartoon, and game play. IMO I think these bakugan things are too small and make no sence LOL.. but the kids like them.:cheesy:

The reason why I said to CALL your costco is my Mom is in Vegas, they said they had them. She went there and they were not on the floor yet. They double checked said yes we have plenty in stock and they had to go find them up high on the shelves. It is possible that some stores may be saving them for closer to the holidays. Just call and then you don't make a wasted trip and you might get access before everyone gets them :D