Toys R Us Rewards (starts 10/15)

racerfan

I dont know if anyone has already posted this. If so I apologize I did do a search.

http://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/ComingSoon.htm

Rewards R Us

Coming Soon

Make shopping more Rewarding

Beginning October 15th you can start receiving valuable savings, exciting perks, and multiple

benefits just by enrolling in our new Rewards R Us Program. And best of all... its FREE!

When you sign up for Rewards R Us you will enjoy these privileges of membership:

Earn R Us dollars

Member shopping nights

Free Pampers Diapers

Recall Notifications

Member-Only Discounts

Exclusive Email Discounts

......and much more!

Visit us anytime after October 15th to enroll!! Then, as a Rewards R Us member,

everytime you shop at Toys R Us or Babies R Us you'll grow your rewards.

Now I have a question about this.

It says that purchasing a GC doesn't count towards the membership rewards program...but, howabout if you purchase something with a GC. Would that purchase count?

Yea...I gotta be a pain in the Butt and ask these questions, cause I have alot of money on a GC that I plan to use for shopping.

:beer:

It says that purchasing a GC doesn't count towards the membership rewards program...but, howabout if you purchase something with a GC. Would that purchase count?

Yea...I gotta be a pain in the Butt and ask these questions, cause I have alot of money on a GC that I plan to use for shopping.

I think it probably would count. I don't know for sure but I would think it would. Was there anything about it in the faq's?

Terrific. I even went in and got credit for the Buy2/get 1 games I bought last night! :D There's a "retro credit" menu selection if you have your receipt info - and since the first day of the rewards program was the day I made my purchases, I lucked out.

Yes using a GC to pay does count towards the program. I was there yesterday and used a GC and still got the credit. They give you a plastic (looks like a credit card)card and 2 little cards to hang off your key chain.

Probably not. This just started on the 15th, which was yesterday. That's why MusicMama got credit for buying something in store yesterday.

Darn.

Well I tried using the free shipping code for another buy 2 get 1 free video game order, and it wouldn't work. Anyone else have a problem?