want a laugh? read this (re: Big Lots BF Ad)

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

Big Lots has some of the cheapest crap you will find anywhere! And by cheap, I dont mean in pricing LOL All they are is a glorified dollar store and unless you want to get mugged, you better dare not hit any Big Lots in this area! :P

However, the letter did give me a chuckle. Sounds like this guy was trying to act all official with threatening emails when much of it didn't even make sense and didn't use proper capitalization! LOL However, I think I would have been tempted to fire back an email that maybe if Big Lots spent more time in cleaning up their stores and putting them into areas that a normal population of the people would actually shop in, they might actually get some interest out of their ad :tongue1:

I can not stand big lots. NEVER been on BF.. the store by me is all CRAP crammed in a small space so you cant get through the doors dont work the stuff breaks the sales peopel are RUDE IF you can even find them.. I only look at the ad to PM at WM.. big lots will never be getting my BF money..

oh and Chad..c'mere I will teach all about living..

I'm not a big fan of BL, and never go there on BF, but I did purchase my couch from there and 2 recliners. I got a fantastic deal on them!!! They were Ashley, leather, and were a 1/3 of the price Ashely had them for less than a year before. We had looked at the set and wanted it, but couldn't afford it, and then BL got them in and we bought them. They are still in EXCELLENT shape, even with 4 kids and 2 boxers!!!! I would never buy electonics from them, but have purchased a few toys and some really cute home decorations for a great price. Our store was always clean and in a very busy shoping center.

It is kind of insulting to the people who shop at Big Lots to say these mean things. MY sister Has a wonderful Huge BIg Lots in her city and she loves it. She bought cart fulls of summer leftovers at wonderful prices and was very excited about the deals. Not all the stores are bad, they wouldn't be in business if they were.

just got an email today from big lots to see this sunday's ad early. When I checked it out they also had their thanksgiving ad on their site. I know a lot of people on here don't like Big Lots but for those of you that would be interested in seeing the ad I wanted to let you guys know.

When I replied to his e-mail (basically telling him we may or may not comply and he'd have to check the site every day to be sure), I made sure to refer to him as Chad instead of Chadwick, just to annoy him, lol.

Everytime I need a GOOD, no a GREAT LAUGH, I come back and read the first two pages of this thread. I'm crying with laughter.....I bet Chadiewick checks the website everyday too.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rotflol::rotflol::rotflol::sidesplit:sidesplit:

Well I'm off to bed..until tomorrow Chadster

Edited by amani
Laughing to hard...had a typo

I wonder if Chud cares that his actions caused a great deal of us here to say the following:

"BIG LOTS!! KISS MY :gd_shake: !!"

Hey! Chum!

How does it feel when you have three pages of shoppers posting about how much your company and store Absolutely Sucks! After sending those scary threats!

Guess it kinda fels like this huh?

:smiley_nu

Brad...if you even remotely think about posting this d-bag's ad......I'll take away your beer!!

:burp: