PM Notification colors changed

RossMAN

The flashing thing was found on the vBulletin.org forum. The thing is, I can't even find where you change that dark grey that shows up for FF. It's not in the same code as the flashing part. I'll keep looking though. If anything I'll just have it be the bright orange for FF if I can figure out how to do it.

Noticed this just earlier today (haven't been around much). When I saw the flashing blue and orange, I thought perhaps it was a "more important" private message.

You are correct. The GottaDeal.com Forum software now uses "SmartFiltering" which analyzes each private message sent to you and ranks it from 1-10 as to it's relevancy. Those that the system feels are not that important, are nothing but incoherent babbling or are just plain boring are discarded, never to bother you again :P Another great feature from GottaDeal.com :D

The flashing thing was found on the vBulletin.org forum. The thing is, I can't even find where you change that dark grey that shows up for FF. It's not in the same code as the flashing part. I'll keep looking though. If anything I'll just have it be the bright orange for FF if I can figure out how to do it.

I like the colors in IE, but I use Firefox on a daily basis and missed a PM from a member today till 5pm today because I didn't look closely enough at the PM box. . . . (It's hard to read in Firefox)

Any luck on this. . .

Thanks,

C

Firefox

http://www.interfaithnetworking.com/images/sample-gotta-deal-pm-firefox.jpg

IE

http://www.interfaithnetworking.com/images/sample-gotta-deal-pm-ie.jpg