Toys R Us Buy 2 get 3rd free

racerfan

The ad for the doorbuster sale was bad. Maybe the OP can change the title of this post to include the sale, though, so a new thread isn't opened on it?

I went to try to get the Artoo Potato for the Playschool sale but couldn't find 2 more Playschool toys that I liked.

I did get Pokemon cards for their B2G1 sale. Great for stocking stuffers, and I've been rewarding my son for perfect spelling tests. (3 perfect tests = one small treat)

I went to tru this morning. No luck on that tonka truck I wanted, but funny thing, they had more of the $40 ones!! Ugh. Of course they wouldn't get the $30 one in they want you to buy the $40 one. I did do the playskool b2g1 though. Got mrs. potato head, a baseball thing and a busy basics poppy thing. They already had the doorbuster stuff marked too. I didn't get any of those though cause nothing interested me.

Ok, what happens if you decide to return something you bought during this promo? I just saw the 80th anniversary potato head at amazon.com and I bought mrs. potato head during this sale. What happens if I return it? I paid for this potato head, I didn't get it free. Would it affect the thing I got for free? Would I have to pay whatever price this toy was that I got for free?

Ok, what happens if you decide to return something you bought during this promo? I just saw the 80th anniversary potato head at amazon.com and I bought mrs. potato head during this sale. What happens if I return it? I paid for this potato head, I didn't get it free. Would it affect the thing I got for free? Would I have to pay whatever price this toy was that I got for free?

thsy should give you a credit for the difference between the "free toy" and the amount you paid for the potatoe head. They won't give you full price back, because the deal it no longer met.

I looked at the receipt and it doesn't say anything about it. It has the return policy on the back but it doesn't say anything about this promo. I don't want to return it and then they charge me for the item I got for free. I will just keep what I have. I'm not trying to screw them but the bigger better potato head is on sale at amazon so I was gonna return the other one I bought to tru.

I love potato head!!! I did a search on Amazon for the 80th anniversary one but cannot find it :( could you post a link? I think santa wants to get this for me for x-mas ;)

Just to let you know if you try to return something and it was part of a b2g1 free sale at TRU you either have to exchange it for something else that was part of that sale or you have to bring your free item back too.

Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I will just keep what I have!