PNY 2GB USB 2.0 Flash drive Best Buy B&M

mgmckny

I found this on another deal site. PNY - 2GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Dark Red/Amber

Model: P-FD2GBHSP-RF | SKU: 8202045 2.49. //you can see it here http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8202045&st=8202045+&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1165609745683 if I linked it right (or copy and paste). Shipping is outrageous but I've set mine up for instore pickup (ordered 5 for later today). If this needs to be moved- please feel free to do so, still kind of new at this part.

Thanks for the very good deal. I printed out the BB web page of the flash drive for $2.49 and took into the store, however they would not give it to me for that price. They had tons on the shelf, however no price tag it.

They told me that it was a online special after a fifteen minute wait from a manager. They also told me it was out of stock and they don't honor out of stock product online. The cashier told me that one guy came in and bought two for $2.49 earlier and they had to give it to him because of the price tag by the product.

Picked mine up this am and the young woman asked if they had been on sale or something. So I told her and she goes "so that's why there are so many orders for them in the basket." I looked behind her and there were at least 3 or 4 more orders of multiple drives in the basket.