Quick Contest: Win a Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com T-Shirt - CONTEST OVER!

Brad

OK, time for the first Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com t-shirt giveaway :D

We'll make this one simple: just reply to this thread stating why you deserve a free t-shirt. Entries will be accepted until 10am ET tomorrow morning and I'll randomly pick someone from all the replies and that person will get a shirt mailed out to them tomorrow.

With most of these giveaways, I cannot guarantee a specific size t-shirt. If you win I'll ask for your first 2 or 3 size choices and will try to get one of them to you.

And in case you are wondering what the shirts look like, here you go. All of the shirts I'll be giving away will be basic black shirts (the BF forum mods were given the only opportunity to get custom colored shirts as a way of thanking them for their help this year). And thanks to Marcster for the slogan idea that he came up with late last year:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/images/bfshirt.jpg

i should get a tshirt just cuz i want one to wear ont my shopping spree...and i mean spree...lol...im everywhere...sometimes at the same store 2x...lol...adn i love the back of the shirt...how freakin' kewl is that!!!...haha i can see the perosn behind me when i grab the last item on the shelf that they want and i want...and i got it...booyah!...haha...wow i am going off a tangent again...ok off to the next thread...lol

Guest JustMeDiana

Me.... me.... me.... PLEASE!!!!

I have posted sooooooo many t-shirt freebies on the freebie site and not one time have I ever received one.... so I figure this is my best chance.....:yup:

Pretty please :gdkisses: .....

I don't DESERVE to win...but I would be extremely grateful and wear it with PRIDE!!!! I love GOTTADEAL.COM all year, have never left since 2004. I enjoy the atmosphere, personalities, and look forward to it every day. Black friday brought me here, you guys have kept me here!!!

I would totally love this shirt. I would wear it with PRIDE not only on BF but all year long. I LOVE THIS SITE. Hardly any of my friends had heard of GottaDeal.com so I have been braging it up and if I win this awesome shirt, I will have something else to brag to my friends about.

Good luck to all!!

well.... hmmmm, can't think of a good reason to give it to me but can't think of a reason for you to not give it to me.

I've been a lurker for a few yrs but have been trying to get out of my shell lately!:yup:

I've introduced at least a dozen people to this site, actually probably more since my entire office is always telling me about the deals they NOW find.

I, like the the rest of the people reading this thread, am a very serious black friday shopper. This will be year 13 for me....

Call me an addict but its as much for the deal/kill as it is for the adreneline rush!:eyepoppin

If I win this shirt I will probably not make world peace, nor will I discover any cures for disease but I will proudly wear my 1x or 2x shirt as if it were world's best bargain hunter!

:cheesy::gdkissass::gd_shake:

Thanking you in advance!! :crossfing

<takes a bow after her acceptance speach> :gdlol:

I would like to be chosen to have this shirt as I have saved so much money from frequenting here, that I no longer worry about having enough money to buy Cheerios and almonds, which has caused me to lose so much weight that I am no longer able to fit into my old Gottadeal t-shirt, so I am not promoting Gottadeal with my body. How sad is that, I ask you. It probably brings tears to your eyes and makes the back of your throat feel scratchy, right? Ummm-hmmmm, exactly what I thought. Please don't let my body no longer promote Gottadeal. (I am going to Disney World in October, ahem. My body, a Gottadeal t-shirt, Disney World. Get the picture?)

I would love to win the shirt because every year my entire family calls me to find out what the deals are going to be. I actually get nervous the entire month of November and nearly sweat at the thought of a new ad posted on Gotta Deal. I make spreadsheets of info I find on Gotta Deal and I prepare myself for battle! You will find me in line with coffee, ads and cash. I know not to bring a purse and I always have one hand free. I am a Black Friday Warrior.

I do so like that shirt, I do I do! And if I get one....

I will wear it in a box, I will wear it with a fox

I will wear it on a train, I will wear it in the rain

I will wear it in the store, when I'm grabbing more and more!

I will wear it here or there, I will wear it EVERYWHERE!

p.s. I'm such a diehard for this website that I sit here everynight lurking and patiently waiting for my dialup internet to load each page!

I would love to win a shirt. I would proudly wear it on Black Friday and any and every day during the year I tell people about this site all the time and they don't believe the things I have been able to get from everyone posting. I have little notecards already made up that I hand out to friends (and even enemies) letting them know where I found the deals I get.

I would be proud to wear this t-shirt and notiffy the world. Please pick me. Thanks so much.