Rugged Tonka Truck topped Candy Tube S. Stuffer - $0.49 & $1 Ship ($5) @MilesKimball

noehlp

Link not working :( (thanks for the heads up Steph!)

go to www.mileskimball.com

and search for Item # 316825

Stampers and Toppers

Now $0.49 Was $4.99

$1.00 Shipping w/Coupon Code: 10618000004

The toys are classic, the candy is dandy ... stock up on the ultimate stocking stuffers! Filled with sweet-and- tart candies, each tube features a rugged Tonka truck. 9" high x 1" diameter.

http://www.mileskimball.com/mileskimball/images/pDC0000648b.jpg

I tried to get 20 of them for my daughters bday party and when I was trying to submit the order, it came up that my card was declined, which I knew that there was plenty of money in the account to cover my $13 bill. So I called and tried to place the order and the lady told me that they were out of stock, which is why it kept coming up with that error. I am bummed, but at least some of you got in on it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just called and checked on the order. They told me the manufacturer stopped making these and all the orders for them had been canceled. Win some, lose some. It was worth the try.

Um, they charged me for mine the day after I ordered, so they better either send them or refund me.

I got mine as well -- I initially ordered 5, but then changed my order to 6. They sent me both orders separately. I guess the first order didn't cancel out. But at $0.50 each, I'm not sweating it.

They are really cute, and I got a variety of three -- dump truck, cement truck and bulldozer.