Several Leapster Games $8.99 & $9.99 at etoys and kbtoys

cwcontest

etoys.com and kbtoys.com have several leapster games on sale for $8.99 and $9.99. Some are out of stock but here are the ones still in stock at last check.

Cosmic Math $8.99

Number Raiders $8.99

Word Chasers $8.99

Dora the Explorer - Pinata Party $8.99 & free shipping

Letterpillar $8.99

Scooby-Doo Spooky Snacks $8.99

Math Baseball $8.99

L-Max Reading Adventures Rock the World $9.99

L-Max Numbers on the Run Counting on Zero $9.99

I couldn't find a free shipping code but I ordered 5 games and was only about $4.50 to ship

Here are a couple of codes I did find:

Save $5 on your next KBtoys online order of $40 or more. Just enter the coupon code KBNLTR at checkout

ASLS7 5% off your next purchase at etoys.com

kbtoys.com

etoys.com

Thank you!!!! My mom bought DD a leapster at Target for 22.00. I did not want to pay 25 for a game. I got five games for $45.48 including shipping. The code helped. I noticed you are new to the board, but a very welcomed new member!! Thanks again!!

Can I just say how jealous I am of the Target Leapster find?! :) Also - thank you for posting this! I need to get some new games - the old ones are "boring" according to DS4. :)

Also - he tells me that the Batman game is his faaaavorite. It's one of the sale games, so a definite must buy. :)

edit: Batman is OOS :( But, Dora's Pinata game has free shipping!

Edited by BridgeIU

Thanks for this post -- I did end up getting the Dora one w/free shipping, plus I used the 5% off coupon -- anything and everything counts! I got the game for $8.54 w/FS.

Great stocking stuffer for my 3yo DS.

BTW -- our Leapster is a hand-me-down from his older cousins who never liked it. Yay for us!