Countdown to Black Friday / Who else is getting antsy?

julz0420

I am soooo flippin' ready! I have paid down my credit cards so that I can fill them up again....:cheesy:. We usually line up on Thanksgiving, but I have to work this year. So I will send the hubby and kids on ahead to hold my spot. Got my tent, snacks, blankets, electronics, and my heat supply all ready! :gdcar:

BTW...still looking for more BF ads!! Bring it on!! :2woot:

so far 3 smaller ads today within about 5 hours of each other. not too bad :)

it's probably a good thing these smaller ads come out earlier as if they came out a day or two before BF, we probably wouldn't have time to type them up with everything else going on with the site.

so far 3 smaller ads today within about 5 hours of each other. not too bad :)

it's probably a good thing these smaller ads come out earlier as if they came out a day or two before BF, we probably wouldn't have time to type them up with everything else going on with the site.

I have a sickness (that you helped create) please give me a BIG ad. I need the target ad before I go to the Sears FAF sale this Sunday. :gdcry:

I'm not getting to amped up about BF this year.... primarily because I'm not expecting spectacular door busters this year. Because of the economy, there will be less incentive to offer great DB's. People have less discretionary income to spend which means that the attach rate to DB's will be low to non-existent.

There is little incentive to offer great door busters if people will visit the stores ONLY for those door busters.

History shows that this week starts the avalanche of ads.

One can only hope....:crossfing

:gdcar: I am so ready--I could leave right now--:holiday16 just say the words Black and Friday--and I am :gdrunner:ready--whether in line at the store, or online at my desktop :trampolin

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

But how can you be ready....you are allshoppedout?!?! :cheesy:

:yay: I feel ya....ready to rock and roll!!!! :yay:

I would love to see Walmart, Target & Best Buy ads. They will be here soon enough well for Target & Best Buy anyways.....maybe I will be able to find walmarts ad like last year...he he he

i wanna know your "secret" to get wal-marts ad lol pretty please :D