Countdown to Black Friday / Who else is getting antsy?

julz0420

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that with 26 days left until BF LAST YEAR, we had these ads posted:

Ace Hardware

Harbor Freight

Macy's

Carter's

OshKosh B'Gosh

Tommy Hilfiger Outlet

Sears

Seem familiar? That list is very similar to the ads we have this year with the same number of days remaining. And last year, it wasn't until we were 16-17 days away that we started getting the biggest ads (Target, Kmart, OfficeMax, etc...). So enough with the "why are ads so slow this year?" posts!

ok, i started looking at black friday websites about a month ago, then now i look at this site the most, and now you guys have gotten me addicted. Wow, I dont feel so bad feeling like im the only one thats so crazy about BF. Im ready to see BB and walmarts ads the most, and target and kohls those are the 4 ads I cant wait to see.

I figure I should be getting my Christmas Club check in about a month and then I'll be on here every day! Last year was probably my worst year yet, so I'm hoping to redeem myself!

Christmas club? Is that still around? One of my instructors told me about those when he was younger and said that they outlawed, or something like that, because they're a scam.

Christmas club? Is that still around? One of my instructors told me about those when he was younger and said that they outlawed, or something like that, because they're a scam.

My stepdad has this or something like it. He is a fire fighter and they take it out of his paycheck and put it in an account at the fire dept credit union. Then on a certain date he can go take it out.

I'm definitely antsy myself...seems like I'm on here constantly checking for ads and checking out deals in these forums. I'm excited about the BBW VIP bag, but I know there's a lot more to get excited about yet to come! The anticipation is part of the fun! (I just wish the other parts would come faster, too. ;) )

Don't get too excited - we know Lowes is posting their full ad on their site tonight/tomorrow, so that's 1 for sure, and i'm going out on a limb that we'll have at least one more by this time tomorrow. And if not, then I lied. Oh well :P