Kmart double coupons up to & including 2.00

liz harley

HEADS UP!!!!!!!

JUST GOT BACK FROM KMART AND I MANAGED TO READ THE EMAIL SENT TO ALL KMARTS. IT CLEARLY STATED THAT IF A CUSTOMER COMES IN TO A NON PARTICIPATING STORE AND REQUESTS THE DOUBLE COUPONS THE STORE MUST HONOR IT FOR THAT CUSTOMER!!!

I think I will go argue with the manager of the super Kmart tomorrow and get groceries too!!!

btw. spent 38.22 (7.00 was tax and 6.00 was toys) saved 71.49 in mfg cpns and 2.00 on A kmart cpn. (dont forget to look for those as you go in the door) they also charged me for an extra bottle of johnsons baby shampoo that I didnt get (3.79) so will have to go back and get a refund for that. IM SOOOO CHEAP!!!! :yup:

I had soooo much fun today at Kamart!

I can't believe I just said that.:eek:

Saved over $100 in coupons. Total after coupons $24.34 (inc. 4.97 in tx.) & I got back $5 on my next purchase! This was at a reg. Kmart. I'm going to try super k tomorrow or Sunday.

How did you get back 5.00 on next purchase? I havent gotten oneof these in awhile and Ive been spending way more than 100.00.

I went yesterday and got SO much stuff! I had 9 coupons for diapers ($2 off) which means I paid $6 for a 40 pack of Huggies Diapers and the same for Pull Ups!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about. I also got medicine for $3!!!!! I spent $90 but saved $75!!! I'm going back today because our Sunday paper was loaded in $2 coupons. Hope everyone got some great deals!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: