Mizerak Livingston 7 ft. Billiard Table $199.98(was $399.99) Sears

love a deal

Mizerak Livingston 7 ft. Billiard Table $199.98(was $399.99) Sears

Add a touch of class to your rec room with this classicly styled full 7 ft. billiard table. The ram's horn design legs offer style and stability. The table includes billiard accessory kit, so you are ready to play right away. The external drop pockets feature tassel design. The full profile rubber and green cloth provide great rebound and smooth roll.

Includes billiard accessory kit

5 in. Top rails

Full profile rubber cushions for accurate play

Medium oak finish with external drop pockets

Durable green tadlon cloth

Ram's horn design legs

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00625120000P?vName=Gifts&cName=Giftable+Items&sName=All+Giftable+Items

Just wanted to give an update. We picked the table up, and took everything out of the box to make sure it was ok. There was one small crack on the end, but nothin too bad. The box was pretty beat up, and it is pretty big and heavy, so it was really being shoved around to fit in the truck, so I wasn't too surprised. Dh and I decided for $100, and the heaviness, it was not even enough to worry about taking it back! DH was VERY skeptical when I told him I ordered it, but was pretty impressed with how nice it actually is for the $! I will let you all know once it's put together!

Yes, by the way, this IS a xmas gift for the kids, but they got early, we figured we needed to have it out and put together now, in case there was anything wrong with it.