How do you decide what to buy your children?

shopping mom

How do you decide what "toys" to buy your children  

133 members have voted

1. 1. How do you decide what "toys" to buy your children

• I give gift cards and let them decide
    • I look at the TV ads and decide
    • I take them to the toy store to see what interst them
    • I use their list but I also buy things I think they will like
    • I only buy what I think they will like off of clearance
    • I choose only from their wish list

• 3 weeks later...

zoe goes through the big toy book and circles the things she wants, sends a letter to santa with her "order" (that's what she has called it for 2 years now) so we get her some things off her list...this year she is getting chitty chitty bang bang tickets though..she doesn't even know it is coming!! it is her favorite movie and it is part of our local broadway series..so she will probably get a fancy dress to go with them.

sorry to get off topic, but everytime I see your name I think about saying something.....I am Zoie Maire's mama too..........thought that was a coincidence since this is the first time I have seen someone else named exactly that (other than spelling of course) ;)

sorry to get off topic, but everytime I see your name I think about saying something.....I am Zoie Maire's mama too..........thought that was a coincidence since this is the first time I have seen someone else named exactly that (other than spelling of course) ;)

that is too funny.. i will have to let my zoe know that there is another one running around!! mine is 6 years old..the name zoe started to become really popular about a year after I had her..used to be really hard to find the personalized necklaces and such!! now we know quite a few! no other zoe maries though.