What store are you planning to hit first?

jellybean051901

As of this morning Office Depot then shoe Carnival then probably back to the Office Depot area for Kohls. Granted this may all change once the Walmart Menards and Macy's ads come out but as of right now its looking like my first BF where I wont be going to the mall. I may just have to let the blu-ray player go because I cant be in line at Sears and Office Depot at the same time and I need the monitor more than the blu-ray.

As of this morning Office Depot then shoe Carnival then probably back to the Office Depot area for Kohls. Granted this may all change once the Walmart Menards and Macy's ads come out but as of right now its looking like my first BF where I wont be going to the mall. I may just have to let the blu-ray player go because I cant be in line at Sears and Office Depot at the same time and I need the monitor more than the blu-ray.

I believe the Macy's ad is already out and posted in the sale ads area.

I think that I have my plan of attack:

1. Be at Khol's at 4:00am for the binocular at $8.99

2. After Khol's go to JCPenney for the snowglobe, in and out (be there between 4:30-4:45)

3. Be in line for Office Depot that opens at 6:00am to get 4 items

4. Then go to Home Depot, also opens at 6:00am to get the 2gal. air compressor for $59.99

5. After Home Depot go to Target to get some items

6. Go to Sears to get one item

7. Then spend the rest of the day at the mall - Radio Shack, JCPenney, Bath and Body work, etc...

I don't need any big item on Black Friday because I got the laptop at Walmart for $298.00 and bought a

32" HDTV at Costco for $399.99

Meijer, then Joanns. If DH feels like wading through Menards or Lowes we might do that. Then on to Sams for breakfast and probably Staples after that. If we still want to be out we'll hit Gymboree and the Childrens Place or Toys R Us. I'm considering doing my Gymo'ing online, tho, which will keep us out of the mall (always a Good Thing).

Looks like I might get lucky and have three teams going this year so we will probably be at BB, Walmart and Meijer to start the day. Walmart and Meijers are given but I am still deciding on BB, I think I want a laptop but can't decide for sure.

Well, a week ago I would have said BB or CC-but that was before we got that screamin' deal on the 50" Plasma from the CC price "mistake".

So, now-although I am totally sad we will not get to camp out-I think I'll hit-up Kohls first, and then WM depending on the ad.

Happy shopping everyone!

Every year we have a specific plan...that we map out before hand. And since the biggest gifts are for children younger than 8..we hit Walmart first, then head up to the mall...Old Navy and JC Penney for clothing...since they have less toys than clothes...this is what has worked best for us for 4 years!