What store are you planning to hit first?

jellybean051901

Since we've started BF we've always done the following:

1. Walmart

- It opens b/f Target and its a 24hrs store so you can stand next to the things you want.

2. Target

- Walmart and Target are less than a mile apart so we can get to Target a good 40mins b/f they open.

- My mom sometimes hits up Herbegers b/f Target opens and is back in time to load up the car or help out inside.

3. Best Buy

- We only get DVDs and little things that are either lying around or are being passed out by employees.

- While my sis and I are hitting up BB my mom is usually done or heads to Kohls.

It may change this year b/c we want a TV (21' or 26') and we are hoping Target has a good deal, we've kinda already ruled out BB b/c I don't want to wait in line on TG morning! So it might go Target, BB, Walmart, but I guess once the ads all come out I'll know for sure!

I have to see the ads first, but you can bet that Target and Sears are on the top of the list! (We avoid WM at all cost if we can)!:gdparanoid:

BF is the ONLY time of the year that I will go to Walmart and even that is a nightmare sometimes. But its been easier to get Nitendo DSes, Digital Cameras, etc... there, since its a 24hrs store. Plus last year they had a heck of a lot of cheap DVDs!

Depends on the ads and the lines. I'm not interested in pitching a tent ;)

I've started at Kohls once and Staples every other year. Probably start at Staples again this year. Their deals are pretty good, they handle the line well, and the line never gets *too* long. I could also see myself outside Radio Shack.

Walmart has long lines but moves people and merchandise as well as it can be done. The other Big Boxes are further away and the lines are bigger, so there is no chance I will begin at a CC or a BB.

Well, the past 2 years, It's been Wal-Mart first because they are open 24 hours to pricematch my DVD's, CD's, etc. Then, I head to Target because I'm out of there within 30 minutes and wait until Target opens. Then next door to Best Buy and then to the mall stores. I guess it depends on the ads for me.