Old Navy $12 denim online now

meinnj

Thanks, I forgot all about this!

If you don't want to spend $100 to get free shipping, they have a free shipping deal if you order from 2 or more stores. Baby Gap had some cute stuff in their sale section for $3.99 or more and pajamas for $9.99. :)

I kept refreshing and just got it to work. I live about 40 mins from Old Navy and my sis lives right near there. I called her and funny, she was planning on going to old navy at 1 today anyways. I'm getting her to pick me up a pair so I save on shipping! Yay!

woo hoo got my ds 9 two pair and then my ds 5 one paid , his needs to go back hes so small. now im gonna go and get me some. i didnt need many due to i was already done with cloths shopping . but now ill get me some. and take ds 17 to do his. he wont wear jeans . hes weired. only dickies. even in the summer. lol thanks for the heads up .

ok, finally got on...found 3 pairs of jeans still in my size (8)...and then ran around the other sites trying to find something inexpensive to get the free shipping...finally settled on a $5 pair of underwear from the Gap. By the time I did this and went to check out I had already lost one of the pairs! So I ended up with 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of underwear for $29 shipped...not too shabby! Hope I like them :)

Purchased 6 pair of jeans last night not knowing about the fs code or signing up for an email. Called cs just now to as for a courtesy and although she couldn't give me a $10 adjustment or free shipping on my current order, she did send me an email with a coupon for my next purchase (online or in the store).:)