127 members have voted

1. 1. Which t-shirt size?

• S
    • M
    • L
    • XL
    • XXL
    • XXXL

i'm just looking to get a ratio of sizes - don't worry about being able to win them yet.

since most if not all of these will be given away, i could just get all XL like most free shirts, but i'll see how the ratio is first. anything over XL costs more, so that's a consideration.

and be sure to vote in the color poll here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=116413

Shirts have been ordered. Should have them in about 2 weeks.

These will be limited, and you won't be able to buy them. We'll have some fun giving these away over the next few months :D

Also, because of the added costs, there will be very few larger sizes. We'll have some XXL, but few if any 3XLs. Still better than most free t-shirts which are normally all XL.

If you want a shirt in a larger size, wait until we order the regular GD (non-BF) shirts.

I hope to win one... I bought one last year and I love it. So comfy. I wear it to Target all the time. Hence why I've met several ladies from different boards. LOL. They are regulars on other boards but occassionally come here so they recognized Gottadeal on my shirt right away.

Have traded great coupons with them in the store on several occassions. Haha

• 2 weeks later...