What are some of your Black Friday traditions (besides shopping)?

ChristmasShopping

My mom and I clean off the table around 7 p.m. on Thanksgiving night and lay out all of our ads. We usually have a pretty good idea of what we're doing, but this is when we finalize. We make lists, discuss game plans, and always consider trying another store first before inevitably deciding that we're sticking with Walmart first. lol

Then I pick her up around 2:30 a.m. and we get a HUGE cup of coffee at Sheetz on the way to Walmart. I pack some snack like pop-tarts and stuff for breakfast.

After we shop til we drop, we head to Bob Evans for brunch and look over all of our reciepts. Then the decision is made whether to try any other stores or whether to call it a morning. (We usually call it a morning.)

I love Black Friday!! I just hope I'm not throwing up all over the place this year, as I'm 3 months pregnant!! lol

In the prevois years, I make a book for the ads. That's always a big hit with my family and people who see me shopping. They can't believe how organized I am. I always tell them about GD. I might make up business cards this year to hanf out. I love my BF binder!