How long do you normally stay out on Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

Last year, I was at Tanger Outlet around 10:00 on Thanksgiving night for the Midnight Madness sale to start at Aeropostale. Then, in line at Toys R Us around 1:30. Also went to Target, Walmart, Best Buy and a few other places. Did not get home until around noonish the next day - Black Friday.

We normally head out around 11pm-12am to check out our first store to see how bad it is. We then go home sleep a couple hours then head back around 3am. We shop till around 9am-10am then hit like Cracker Barrel or something for some food. Shop some more then head home around 12pm-1pm to unload everything and rest for a couple hours then head back out to stores we didn't get to and pick up our odds and ends (last year that was Wal Mart as I refused to buy anything big from there due to the garbage they gave this site) I guess we normally finish up about 6pm-7pm and head home for Thanksgiving leftovers. :)

We usually leave either around 11pm and relieve my dd who is standing in line for us at best buy or we leave around 1am. Depending, of course, on the ads. We are home by noon or 1 because we then go out and pick out our Christmas tree, bring it home and decorate it that night. By the end of the day we are exhausted!!

Last year, my wife and I attempted to go to the outlets at 11:30pm; however, the amount of traffic prohibited us to make it to the stores. As a result, we went to KB Toys for their midnight sale. Once we finished there, my wife went to Target for their 5am sale, while I was at Staples for their 6 am sale. We would meet again a few hours later for breakfast and then some shopping at Best Buy before heading home by lunch time.

I usually leave my house between 330 and 4am on Black Friday and get home anywhere between 1030pm and midnight.

This sounds like a good idea with the price of gas!! Go for the gold and get it all done at once. I can sleep on Saturday.:rolleyes:

I am usually back home with a stuffed mini van and an empty wallet by 10AM!! :tongue1:

I have a plan, I get in the store, I follow it, I go to the next store, same thing. I usually hit 4 or 5 stores and I'm done by 10AM.

:gdyeahthat:

Same here! My mom and I get to our first store around 3am and we're usually done between 10-11am. I couldn't imagine staying out all day...after a while the crowds and traffic tend to get to me. :)

I leave the house at 4:00am and am usually home by noon.

me too. we might leave a little earlier, but we are usually home by noon. one year me, my SIL and my MIL were out from 2am-4pm the same day.... we were very tired when we got home, lol. this year, BF is also my DD's 6th birthday, so i have to be home by noon or i might not hear the end of it, lol.

All day, we head out early usually 3 or 4 am...although last year I think we started later. When one durango is filled we dropped it off at my sisters (my stuff can't come home, the boys can't see what mommy bought) and then we go out with hers. We have the bags marked & my brother-in-law will unload then drive it to my house and we all meet there usually around 9 pm.