Black Friday Pet Peeves?

zim05

When people go in the store and pick up like six of the same item. I mean come on... the store already only has a limited amount, and you try to buy up almost all. Save some for everybody else who might have been waiting all night for the same thing.

Just tonight I broke into my second DVD 100 pack spindles from BB I got last BF. I picked up two. Was taking two too much?

The cutters are bad enough, but it's really frustrating that many stores don't do anything about it! To have the beginning of the line roped off with an employee at the entrance shaking off lurkers would be perfect! I don't understand why more stores don't do this. All we're asking for is one employee for a couple of minutes at store open, just until the entire line files in. It's not like they would miss one cashier for the first four minutes the store is open!

People yelling at cashiers is frustrating too, like it's their fault there weren't enough toasters. BF is supposed to be fun, it's a sport! Get a sense of humor, get ahold of yourself or GO HOME CRABBY PANTS!:yuck::yuck::yuck: