How many people do you shop with?

shopping mom

Usually, it is just my mom and me. She's the driver. I go in and grab everything while she makes a circuit of the parking lot. By the time she has gone around once, I am usually back out with the loot in the time we would have spent just finding a parking spot.

This year, I think that will change. My friends have found out about my great deals and are saying they are going to block my driveway that morning unless I take them with me!

I always go with at least one person, but everyone I know isn't as into Black Friday as I am. They want to start shopping at like 9:30am, and "just look around".

I want to be there when the door opens, take my time, go to any store I want, etc.

People slow me down, so I might go by myself this year. lol

I've always gone by myself. I dont want anyone to slow me down haha. This year tho, my GF says she's coming with me. We'll see how that works out. We may have to drive seperate depending on where I want to go for what...the clocks always ticking that day. Im not waiting for anyone! lol

I just found out that my parents are going to be home for the next 4 months which means I will have them for Thanksgiving, BF, and Christmas. I am so excited!! Both my parents love to shop on BF so that will be two more to go. Plus they may have some friends visit from Bolivia so that would be 2 more.

For the past few years my dad has been running out with me. Usually we stop at Sams Club first for breakfast.

Last year my dh came with me and he almost died, this year he is working the Blits items at Walmart he startys at 4 am so my dad will come with me, we'll drop him off and then go shopping.

Never brought my 10 yr old dd since she still belives in Santa she things I go talk to him that day and we are celebrating even more this year with out 10 yr old daughter and new son who will be 9 months old his 1st Christmas

post-77903-13726218639_thumb.jpg

Past years I usually go with my best friend and hubby. This year I will go with hubby, best friend, sister, another best friend, her mom, my brother in law, another friend. Grandpa and Grandma watch the kids for us after dinner Thanksgiving until we are done napping after shopping on Friday or Saturday......:razz:

I go with several people. If my sister comes to town (or I go to her) we go. My bff and about 5 friends are spread out around town. If there is a limit on something a couple of us want, then we get a friend to wait in line with us, otherwise we're at our stores with lists and cell phones in hand. :)

God! I can't wait!

I usually shop with my sister and kids. We usually try to get flyers ahead of time or use this site to find the best deals. We usually split up and hope for the best. We come from Canada. Even though at the moment our dollar is low we can usually still get good deals. Let's hope this year we have a mild one (wishful thinking).

Hi again! Here we go!!

Usually, my wife and 3 o 4 friends...it´s a tradition since 6 years ago....

Offers are good, but one of the most important things is talking and talking all night long with my friends....is priceless....

See you this year...

First year I went with my best friend for half of it, then had to drop her off then did more shopping. Last year did it all by myself and enjoyed all of it much better. I'm thinking of flying my 16 year old sister down though to Florida for this year. We both have the same shopping idea's and I don't get to see her much since she's in Ohio and lives with our Dad. I'm 29. Big age difference but I love shopping with her!!!!!

Well if I stay in OC for BF then maybe one or two friends may tag along. But visiting family in Central Valley makes that difficult so I usually go to the Fresno stores. My sister will come along, but she breaks off for a different store most of the time like Kohls or Walmart. So I am usually kickin it on my own.

JackieP - last year two of my American friends tagged along and the store only allowed X number of people in at a time. Well my friends told the employee in front "Aw let him in he is Canadian" and they let me in!

Then at another store the employee was checking receipts and my same friends said "It's OK he is Canadian" and the employee just waved me through the line!

Are we really perceived as that non threatening? LOL