Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

So, what is everyone buying?

:tongue1:

Well off topic for Ace but this is gonna be the first year i venture out for a laptop.Ive done the toy lines for years cant wait to get beatup in the Best buy/Circuit line.(LOL).Guess i will wait and see which is one sale how much cheaper and can it be bought online.Anyone have experience with getting them online that night?Thxs.

Woo-Hooo BF here we come.

Well off topic for Ace but this is gonna be the first year i venture out for a laptop.Ive done the toy lines for years cant wait to get beatup in the Best buy/Circuit line.(LOL).Guess i will wait and see which is one sale how much cheaper and can it be bought online.Anyone have experience with getting them online that night?Thxs.

Woo-Hooo BF here we come.

Last year I bought a HP laptop on Turkey day for $449 with free shipping and less tax since it was shipped to PA. The ones on sale BF were $50 cheaper but the one I got had a better processor, bigger harddrive and also was able to be be upgraded to a 4gb memory. I bought one of the ones from CC on BF but ended up returning it because the HP from BB was a better one plus I had the free shipping and lower tax since I live in PA but spent the night outside CC in NY.

Hope that helps. I am also looking to buy 2 laptops this year. Our kids desktop is going downhill slowly and DS12 is starting Middle School this year and they have tons of stuff they do online and on computers so he needs one also. THere was one in the CC flyer this week for $499 that was really good but I think I am going to wait until the BF ads come out and maybe buy on line again.

I have a relative that works at Ace and he said they change a few things before it is "officially" printed for specific areas. There was a drill dh wanted and it was $15 more at our ace. They were nicely stocked and that's one place that I could send DH with no complaints! yippee, glad it's out!

OMG< I am so happy right now!!! It's almost that time of year!!! I will be getting those light reel thingys, a couple of the digital picture frames keychain things and a step ladder...might get some of the batteries too unless they are super cheap somewhere else!!! Awesome!!

:mad:

Don't these guys have ambulances to chase or something, and leave us alone?

Hey not all attorneys are skeezy ambulance chasers... they unfortunately have to bend to the will of their client.

*cough*whoneedtodevisebetterprotectionovertheirintellectualpropertyiftheydon'twantitleaked *cough*

Man, my throat was all congested.