Rite-AId Power Fusion razor for men free after rebate and coupon

nindy8

Rite aid has the power fusion razor on sale for 9.00 and get a 5.00 rebate. Plus use the 4.00 off coupon in the sunday paper and get it for free.

It is a battery powered razor for men.

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/148990/300.jpg

5 Blade Shaving Surface + 1 Precision Trimmer™

The Comfort of 5. The Precision of 1.™

* 5 Blade Shaving Surface™ Technology. . . has 5 blades spaced closer together to help reduce pressure - for less irritation and more comfort.

* 1 Precision Trimmer™ Blade. . . built into the back of the cartridge. Perfect for tricky places like sideburns, under the nose, and around facial hair.

Contains:

* 1 Razor

* 2 Cartridges

The Best Shave Ever (among manual razors):gdclap:

I went yesterday... got this (one that came w/ free shaving cream, too) also got FAR revlon nail polish, really cheap AR shampoo, FAR lightbulbs, and some random shopping, which I paid for w/ a GC from transferring a prescription there. so I paid nothing and they will be paying me.

FairydustyCrissy - are you proud of me?

There is an entire page of FAR deals or FAR & Q this week. Also one hidden further in the ad for FAR on Nozema or Old spice razors. I had Q on most of it so they were money makers for me. I don't usually get my ad until Mon or Tue so going on Sun I was able to get everything in the ad that was FAR and that is usually not the case!!!

I bought the one with the battery, it is called Power Fusion, the ones with the shaving gel didn't have the battery. I think the rebate covered all of them though!!

I must have gotten lucky. I got the battery powered one w/ the gel. I'm thinking it would be a good stocking stuffer... don't know who for... and it might be a Xmas angel tree gift...