Looking for the cheapest price on a Sealy Newport Beach mattress, reward avail.

Looking for the cheapest possible price on a Sealy Newport Beach Reflexion mattress set in Queen size shipped to ZIP 23233.

Current price to beat is $1,399 shipped from mattresshotline. Must be new and from a reputable merchant, no guys selling off the back of a truck. $10 Paypal for each $150 you can reduce the price, plus a bonus of $5 to the person who comes up with the lowest price of all respondents.

My Heatware is under Glenn1.

Do you know of any other model names that this mattress goes by at other retailers? On many occasions each store has their own name for the same mattress which makes it harder to compare prices.

Do you know of any other model names that this mattress goes by at other retailers? On many occasions each store has their own name for the same mattress which makes it harder to compare prices.

At Bassett Furniture it goes under the Carrington Chase nameplate, model name Terrace Bay or Coral Bay. More expensive there though :(

Have you checked your local CostCo or Sam's Club B&M store?

This is somewhat of a specialty mattress, it's constructed of latex foam (not memory foam) instead of springs. They're somewhat hard to find. There's not even a retailer in Richmond that sells the line (it's called Sealy Reflexions).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just spent a month trying to get the best deal on this exact mattress, only in the King size. (I just discovered this site) I found Lakeside Mattress to have the best price. (I don't know how to insert a link so you may need to google this to find the exact web page. Their web site is difficult to navigate.) They are currently running a 10% off sale. That would make the queen set $1349. The web page says it is the Venice Beach but that is a mistake. I would call the store directly at 866 753 3719. When I called they said the shipping was free and I would not be required to pay tax (I live in FL). Unfortunately, they started this sale the day after I purchased mine. I would have saved $50 more.

If this does not work for you may want to price match with a local store. I found A2ZHomecenter to have the lowest price on the web (prior to the above mentioned sale.) The problem was that they charge $150 for freight. Freight will only drop the mattress off at your door. In other words, if you are not home, it will be waiting on your lawn when you get home. I was able to print off the web page and had a local mattress store, The Mattress Link, price match. They offered the same exact price as A2ZHomecenter only they also offer "white glove" delivery and set up. As an added bonus, we were able to finance 12 months same as cash.

Your zip code looks like Virginia. I believe Mattress Discounters may offer to price match with an internet site.

I also found this mattress under the name "Island Rose" at a local store (Sleep City) and "Terrace Bay" at Bassett. Bassett will not price match, at least mine didn't but Sleep City would. I didn't go with them because they could only offer 6 months same as cash.

Good Luck!