HSM2 CD for 1.25 at Justice

amazingone

Justice has clearance accessories for BOGO and they had lots of High School Musical 2 CD's marked 2.99 ~ Making them 1.50 each. Check out the Justice site and there is a 20% printable coupon that does work off this. They are also offering double Justice Bucks right now.

Justice has clearance accessories for BOGO and they had lots of High School Musical 2 CD's marked 2.99 ~ Making them 1.50 each. Check out the Justice site and there is a 20% printable coupon that does work off this. They are also offering double Justice Bucks right now.

YES!! and the Cheetah girls CD was only 0.99!! I am not sure anyone listens to them anymore but I still couldn't pass it up. DD7 is just getting into listening to her "own" music and I am sure she'll enjoy it 0.99 cents worth!! :)

I have to go to Justice this week anyway. I bought my daughter a bunch of those tunic tops that need the leggings. Justice has a nice selection of colors. Printed my coupon a couple weeks back. LOL. Thanks for the heads up on the cds. My daughter has the cheetah girls, but probably would want the HSM2 cd.